Notices

well i must say........

Search this Thread

Old 03 November 2007, 11:21 AM
bushiwarrior
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default well i must say........

well i must say........a big thanks to brocks and norman for last night. Brocks very kindly let me be his apprentice in detailing my car with a porter cable and the difference is imense. I have updated my scooby with the results of last nights work which started at 5pm until 1 pm. An offical break for burger king for about 15 mins in between . Brocks to be fair did work much harder as im sure his wrists,shoulders are telling him this morning after holding the porter cable god love him.

First came the clay barring then de-swirl followed by a polished then topped of with coat of wax.The chemical products we used smelt good enough to eat ranging from water melon smell to lemon and citrus aroma's.

Again i thank you.
Old 03 November 2007, 02:06 PM
brocks
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No worries mate.....have posted the full details and products used on the Porter cable thread just for the guys information...hope the Chemical Guys wax works well looking forward to seeing it in daylight LOL
Old 03 November 2007, 04:10 PM
bushiwarrior
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

car does look great in the daylight rushed out this morning to dry off the dew before going out to show off the gleaming shine