Notices

fog light / driving light

Search this Thread

Old 18 September 2007, 05:15 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fog light / driving light

Fog light to driving light upgrade

To get the best out of the Impreza at night you definately need as much light as possible. After the Xenon bulbs, the next thing is to replace the relatively useless foglights with some driving lamps. Two aftermarket kits are available for direct fitment to the foglight recess. The PIAA driving lamps from Prodrive are a dealer fit option. The Cibie Oscar Plus driving lamps are available from Scoobysport and come in kit form including wiring, relays and stainless steel brackets.

This looks like a good idea I guess they would only come on with main beam so as not to get you stopped for having your fog lights on when it aint foggy
Old 18 September 2007, 05:52 PM
OLLIeRB5
Scooby Regular

my piaa ones come on with full beam only... the down side is that 9 years of the UK weather has completely corroded the cable... so a rewire is on the cards for the near future
Old 18 September 2007, 06:24 PM
ulsterscooby
Scooby Regular

Location: Way out in front!!, wheels spinnin, flame spittin, turbo spoolin!!! --- Go home love, nobody cares!

Cheers ollie and if you want I can get you some .75mm tri rated cable for your rewire Ive rolls of it and best thing is my boss pays for it lol