Notices

Donegal International Rally

Search this Thread

Old 02 June 2007, 06:16 PM
gojonnyjo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Donegal International Rally

Ok lads not long now till seb loeb graces the roads here with his C4 in anger, he is running in car 1 with the likes of the McHale clan, donnely, nesbitt, boland, etc, yas all get the drift trying to catch'm. Now i wonder how our boys r going to fair against the man Seb.

Have had the stages that i am timekeepin on confirmed, stage 3 on friday, fannad head on sunday and best of all alantic view on sunday, stage 3 was last years stage 1, some stages are longer this year and they really need some more marshals, so if any of you fancy helpin out on 1 or all the days please call this number

If you would like to help please contact the Chief Marshal, Eamon McGee on 087 2857247

Now guys if you have never been to this rally ya just dunno wot ur missin, I wud say it is one of the best in Ireland and boy I never seen so many scoobys

Im heading up early on the friday, times to be sorted out. So if anyone wants to follow us timekeepers up u r welcome, but when we reach the stage You will be on your own, only officals can enter the stage area.

so if u r interested pm me and sort out times, meeting point will be Portadown
Old 03 June 2007, 08:58 PM
the_msp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Planning on going, but working on fri, and no accomodation so prob just heading down for 1 day