Notices

the Macs Power scooby upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old 10 June 2001, 02:16 PM
Mac's Power
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Joe,
When you come in this week to have your spots replaced with driving lamps I'll show you the Morette twin light upgrade. It is better than the standard lights but witht the driving lamp upgrade you wont need them for light anyway....whatever about looks.

Which chrome oval exhaust? Magnex or prowler or Mac's Power own brand? We can get them all and always have our own in stock....which is the best sound and looks IMO.

Give me a ring on Monday as I have 20 set of driving lamps coming in this week!!

Paul.

[This message has been edited by Mac's Power (edited 10 June 2001).]
Old 11 June 2001, 11:05 AM
Scruff
Scooby Regular

Vans, hows it goin, yes I am still alive just a little busy these days to post anything of importance.

Cheers

Alan
Old 13 June 2001, 04:59 AM
TURBO7379
Scooby Regular

Angry

Paul,
Are you sure Securicor 'express' can find you ? I was waiting for a set of pads to arrive from Demon Tweeks . Rang them up after 2 weeks and they said they had been dispatched on a 3 day delivery via securicor a week ago . I rang the local depot and they claimed they couldn't find my house despite having delivered stuff before . They had my parcel sitting on a shelf for 3 days and didn't even bother to find out where I lived . I eventually got them to deliver it to my work address . Next time I'll use parcel force !
Just another bit of info I found out Paul . If you're sending stuff to somebody just in the north it is a lot cheaper to get it sent to an address in the south nearhand the customer and get them to collect it . Couriors seem to at least double the price if they have to cross the border .

Derek
Old 13 June 2001, 09:25 AM
Mac's Power
Scooby Regular

Thanks Derek,
They are currently tracking the package for me. Again they have delivered on time on a number of occasions but not this time. It's probably sitting on a shelf somewhere

Interesting comment about the North. I started using the trains lately and seems to be working well. You can have your parts the same day or next.

Paul.
Old 13 June 2001, 12:50 PM
Mac's Power
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Sorry Joe,
The parts have not yet arrived from the UK. I have started using Securicor/omega Couriers as they are half the price but seem to take twice as long!!!
As soon as your lights arrive you'll have them on your car.

Regards,

Paul.