help !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 19 December 2004, 04:36 PM
PaulC555
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help !!!!

Hi All

Travelling back to Belfast for our Christmas break. Just needed some advice. Currently have a imported sti3 which I run on Optimax and Millars Octane booster. I am aware that I cannot get Optimax in NI and therefore would like to know what amount of booster to use with BP Ultimate as this is the only performance fuel available in the homeland. Currently use a millers every other tank as advised..wont be driving that hard with the car full of presents and a 3 year old....not me obviously.....
any one in NI with an import care to comment...???
cheers
happy christmas...
Old 19 December 2004, 06:51 PM
Ricky81 STi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PaulC555
Hi All

Travelling back to Belfast for our Christmas break. Just needed some advice. Currently have a imported sti3 which I run on Optimax and Millars Octane booster. I am aware that I cannot get Optimax in NI and therefore would like to know what amount of booster to use with BP Ultimate as this is the only performance fuel available in the homeland. Currently use a millers every other tank as advised..wont be driving that hard with the car full of presents and a 3 year old....not me obviously.....
any one in NI with an import care to comment...???
cheers
happy christmas...
Hi Mate,
Shell, Maxol, ESSO, BP all do SUL but the highest you'll find over here is 97 RON. I run my STi V5 on BP Ultimate and a splash of millers and she never give a spot of bother.

Have a good one

RD
Old 20 December 2004, 11:46 AM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

before i had my car remapped i used black bottle Nitrous Formula. the 300ml bottle gave instruction to add 1ml per litre of fuel. i always added 100ml per tank (i.e 2ml/litre) and never had so much as a chirp from my knocklink. good luck finding Nitrous Formula when you are over. you could try mckearys in coleraine. jonathan usually has some in stock, but it is getting alot harder to get a hold of.

cheers

big sinky
Old 21 December 2004, 08:49 PM
PaulC555
Scooby Regular

Wink

Originally Posted by Ricky81 STi
Hi Mate,
Shell, Maxol, ESSO, BP all do SUL but the highest you'll find over here is 97 RON. I run my STi V5 on BP Ultimate and a splash of millers and she never give a spot of bother.

Have a good one

RD

cheers mate..
will stick a few bottles of the old booster in the boot if there is any room after all the presents go in and just use the bp ultimate.....looking forward to coming home for crimbo.... if i see a v5 i will give u a wave.....
is it an import??? how the h*** did you get insurance.....my mates at home go daft when i tell them what im paying for a full sti import.....
some day it will all be brought into line over there eh...heres hoping...
Old 22 December 2004, 09:03 AM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PaulC555
cheers mate..
will stick a few bottles of the old booster in the boot if there is any room after all the presents go in and just use the bp ultimate.....looking forward to coming home for crimbo.... if i see a v5 i will give u a wave.....
is it an import??? how the h*** did you get insurance.....my mates at home go daft when i tell them what im paying for a full sti import.....
some day it will all be brought into line over there eh...heres hoping...
Very unlikely Paul, but here's hoping.......have a good one back home.

Shaun