Karl are you out there???

Search this Thread

Old 15 July 2004, 04:43 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Karl are you out there???

Im after a favour mate.....

A bloke from my work is paying his first visit to your neck of the woods 6th - 9th August. Do me a favour and take him out for a quick lap. If you dont then im scared he wont go back again coz he wont think his mates supra is quick enough for the track haha......

His name is Ross and i have asked him to come find ya when he gets there. Plenty of tyre squeel required please ....

Just looking at buying a set of Toyo R888 cut slicks for the Pug. Then I will challenge ya to a duel my friend......
Old 16 July 2004, 09:54 AM
Karl 227
BANNED

Sure, I'll be around

Cut slicks eh? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 16 July 2004, 12:15 PM
Gutmann pug
Scooby Regular

Cheers matey ........ make sure you make him feel nice and ill ...... and try not to take the pxss out of my driving toooooo much.

Gonne order me tyres this afternoon so you'd better watch out matey boy, im coming for ya