Notices
Interior Gauges, steering wheels, seats etc

guage fitting info/help needed

Search this Thread

Old 27 February 2004, 08:10 PM
gussy
Scooby Regular

Location: oop north in a spec-c.Now sold and starting on a classic ra track/sprint/road car
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default guage fitting info/help needed

Im fitting some obx guages to my 02 impreza could somebody tell me what thread size the oil pressure sensor under the alternator is so I can order the right T piece for fitting an oil pressure guage.Also im fitting an oil temp guage so I need to remove the plug out of the block on the opposite side of the engine to fit another T piece in what size are the threads on the plug and lastly im fitting a water temp guage do I have to split the top radiator hose and fit an adaptor there or is there somewhere else I can fit the sensor the guages are electric with sensor already attached to the ends of wires bar the oil pressure which is capillary. has somebody already done this or has. a link to somebody who has.
Old 04 March 2004, 12:59 AM
nomad
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1/8th npt.
if you let us know the I/D of the top rad hose we may have T pieces already machined, on our cosworth we had the thermostat housing drilled and tapped to fit the sender but we dont know if you can do that on the scoobs.cheers nomad