Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance renewal results

Search this Thread

Old 01 September 2011, 12:36 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts
Default Insurance renewal results

Well thought i'd post up my experiances renewing my insurance. I used 3 companies to get a quotes due to wanting like for like mod cover so shall list them and how i found them.

Sky -
Rang them, spoke to a chap, friendly and helpfull took all my mods down and said ring me back.
Two days later no phone call so called again, told he'll ring you back.
Again another two days, rang and got he'll call you back.
Gave up, still awaiting call to even give me a quote

A-plan -
Straight through, spoke to a chap, friendly and helpfull took all details, put on hold for 10 mins while contact made with underwriter due to mod list
Price given.
Missed out on price just.

Keith michaels -
Rang Moley, tried a couple of times, no answer or phone engaged.
Next day tried again, got hold of him, usual good service and gave me the price.
Rang back two days later to confirm acceptance of quote, got straight through this time .

I was an existing customer with Keith Michaels and i know moley can be at times difficult to get hold of, but top chap and very helpfull as usual.

Have to say good service from A-plan, just missed out on price though, but wouldn't hesitate to get another quote from them.

Sky im disapointed with, even after chasing twice no return call to even give me a quote, would have left a much better impression if i was told something, even 'sorry mate we can't quote you'. Prob wont bother ringing again come renewal.

so there you have it, my epxeriances from renewing last month
Old 01 September 2011, 12:52 PM
scoobyverysoon
.......*SMACS*...........

Location: Manchester - Official SMACS Cleaning Freak who suffers from OCD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice one as I will be calling all 3 at some point next week
Old 01 September 2011, 01:04 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

good luck mate, prices seem to have jumped since i got mine last year

i thought prices go down as you get older, but im finding they dont
Old 01 September 2011, 02:10 PM
skyinsurance
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tidgy
Well thought i'd post up my experiances renewing my insurance. I used 3 companies to get a quotes due to wanting like for like mod cover so shall list them and how i found them.

Sky -
Rang them, spoke to a chap, friendly and helpfull took all my mods down and said ring me back.
Two days later no phone call so called again, told he'll ring you back.
Again another two days, rang and got he'll call you back.
Gave up, still awaiting call to even give me a quote

A-plan -
Straight through, spoke to a chap, friendly and helpfull took all details, put on hold for 10 mins while contact made with underwriter due to mod list
Price given.
Missed out on price just.

Keith michaels -
Rang Moley, tried a couple of times, no answer or phone engaged.
Next day tried again, got hold of him, usual good service and gave me the price.
Rang back two days later to confirm acceptance of quote, got straight through this time .

I was an existing customer with Keith Michaels and i know moley can be at times difficult to get hold of, but top chap and very helpfull as usual.

Have to say good service from A-plan, just missed out on price though, but wouldn't hesitate to get another quote from them.

Sky im disapointed with, even after chasing twice no return call to even give me a quote, would have left a much better impression if i was told something, even 'sorry mate we can't quote you'. Prob wont bother ringing again come renewal.

so there you have it, my epxeriances from renewing last month
Hi, I am extremely disappointed to hear this, I personally have put a lot of work into tightening up our call back requests, I will PM for your details so I can look into this and speak to the person(s) involved. Thanks and my sincere apologies for the lack of service you have received. OllieSky Insurance

Last edited by skyinsurance; 01 September 2011 at 02:15 PM.