Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Quick Thaks to Luke @ A-Plan

Search this Thread

Old 26 April 2010, 01:25 PM
JulioJordio2
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick Thaks to Luke @ A-Plan

Had a bit of an issue with A Plan this morning....

Agreed to renew with them on the 16th April, and was told I would be contacted by post within a few days to let me know what would be taken as a first payment, and when it would be taken. I was advised it would be "around the 30th April" I then recieved another letter from A-Plan stating I hadnt paid my first installment which was attempted to be taken on the 19th April (I didnt get paid till the 23rd so thought all would be well) and that I would be charged an additional 30 quid.

So, I called them this morning, explained I have not had anything from them to tell me a payment was attempted to be taken on a certain date, or even how much for, just a letter dated 3 days later saying I had missed my payment, and they would attempt again a week later, but that there would be a charge of 30 quid from Close Finance, and my bank have also charged me 30 quid for the privilidge of there being no money in my account.

Obviously I wasnt happy that a payment was attempted to be taken that I didnt know about, or for what amount, and that I was now 60 quid lighter due to them not informing me of payment date amount etc.

Fair play to them, callback within 5 mins to say they will scrap the charge and that If I send them the statement from my bank they will re-imburse that charge also.

Credit where its due, that was sorted, and quickly. What I like to see.

Thanks Luke