Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

blame

Search this Thread

Old 08 May 2009, 08:13 PM
graeme jones
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blame

Hi opinions needed guys im 99% sure im correct.
My fiancee is on way home from work stops for give way and stupid cow bumps into back of her car no real damage to the car but the women had the cheek to try and blame it on her for stopping and said she hesitated which she didnt do just stopped to give way.
I called the lady as all the details she was prepared to give was phone number and name and registration and not insurance.This woman was vile shouting at my fiancee and one of those pcso's 'tried' to help calm the woman down but even though she wouldnt give her details the pcso said she didnt have to not what the police actually said when i called them when she got home. my fiancee has had an x-ray on her arm as she is in pain and has already broken that particular wrist in the past and awaiting results now ill be picking her up in a bit, i had to come back to let the dogs out.
Bottom line she is in the wrong for not leaving breaking distance even with her bogus claim that she hesitated?
And in the event of her having another broken wrist can the police get us her insurance company

Last edited by graeme jones; 08 May 2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old 09 May 2009, 01:23 PM
Davey L
Scooby Regular

if you have her reg number your girlfriends insurance company can do the rest. I had this problem when someone drove into my car and drove off. Insurance company sorted it all out, eventually.
Old 09 May 2009, 01:38 PM
S1FU
Scooby Regular

As above, as long as you have the reg number. I had a hit and run on my old car when it was parked and I was at a relatives. Luckily for me there was CCTV which recorded everything.

Good Luck.
Old 09 May 2009, 09:24 PM
graeme jones
Scooby Regular

yeah reg and name insurance are getting the ball rolling more for injuries as shes in pain with arm and back!
Old 11 May 2009, 12:13 AM
jods
Scooby Senior

Anyone driving into the back of another vehicle (in the circumstances you describe) is to blame - end of.

Last edited by jods; 11 May 2009 at 12:15 AM.