Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keith Michaels - Helped me through my bad experience

Search this Thread

Old 20 February 2009, 12:52 PM
Rex93
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keith Michaels - Helped me through my bad experience

**Please Read**

With insurance only showing its true value when it comes to dealing with a claim, I was very disappointed with just how bad my recent claim was handled.

Like many people, I have been very well looked after by Gary (Moley) for the past few years, when it came to obtaining a very competitive quote and have been more than happy to continue insuring via Keith Michaels, I suppose like many wondering if the cheap quotes for cover, will come back and bite me/us.

Without going into details, my recent nightmare dealing with our claim, was enough for me to decide never to insure via Keith Michaels again, also leaving me with the fact that I would not be able to recommend them as a suitable place to even go for a quote!

Needing to obtain some clarification on a few things I phoned Gary to try and get a few answers, this is the best thing I could have done, Gary was fair to say ‘a little peeved’ with how things had transpired and assured me that he would look into things.

Within the hour Gary had phoned me back and assured me everything had been sorted out, apologising for the hastle and ‘insisting’ that should I have any further problems or even just a question however ‘trivial’ to contact him without question.

True to his word things have now been sorted out and I am happy with the final outcome.

Now, this isn’t a post to deter people from using Keith Michaels and indeed, I have asked Gary to look at this prior to my posting, the reason for this post is to encourage anybody who has had or is having problems with Keith Michaels, to contact Gary or whoever dealt with your policy and explain your problems.

My own bad experience was from an associate company and not Keith Michaels, had I have just gone elsewhere at renewal, Gary/Keith Michaels would be none the wiser and therefore would not be aware of any problem, possibly losing them a lot of business for reasons unbeknown to them. Something Gary was honestly very concerned about!

Although I have had this recent problem it has proved one thing, Gary and Keith Michaels do want to provide a quality all round service and will look into resolving any problems that may occur and are always trying to improve the service that they offer to customers.

Every business will have problems at some point, it is how these problems are dealt with that makes the good businesses stand out, Gary has gone the distance to resolve one of these problems and has gone a long way in giving me the reassurance that my / our insurance needs are in safe hands with Keith Michaels.

Many thanks to Gary, for looking after me and thanks for all the effort you put in.

I for one will continue to use you and will have no problems in recommending you to others.

Thanks again.

Last edited by Evolution Stu; 05 October 2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 20 February 2009, 01:12 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Hi mate

Glad i was able to help out.

Unfortunately when a claim happens we don't get much feedback at our end as to how the claim is delt with, so any details we get are appreciated.

We aren't just here to sell the policy, we are here to look after any problems you have, and i am really glad you let me know what was going on rather than going elsewhere come renewal time.

Once again let me know if you have any problems at all, and i'll do what i can to help, although it seems everything has been sorted now

Many thanks

Gary