Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

onequotedirect

Search this Thread

Old 10 April 2008, 06:39 PM
powerman1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default onequotedirect

anyone used them? I got my lowest quote yet(sti 06 ..£560 protected no claims etc) but when I rang them they were closed at 5.30 and dont work sundays.I am a bit worried if i need to contact them in the event of a claim outside normal hours
Old 15 April 2008, 05:42 PM
Tony@Greenlight
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Powerman,

Although we havent encountered onequotedirect before, to provide terms to you they will need to be FSA authorised & regulated.

This means that they have adopted and adhere to FSA stipulated guidelines, along with providing detailed information every 6 months in relation to their business practices and financial returns.

You can verify their status via the FSA website if you're worried, but the opening hours of their underwriting/admin offices will differ from that of their claims service (which will inevitably be 24/7 all year round).

If you're worried this is a point that can be verified by simply contacting them.

Kind regards

Tony