Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BL00DY INSURANCE COMPANIES

Search this Thread

Old 21 January 2002, 05:18 PM
Roger The Cat
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

OK so I'm expecting and increase in premium as it seems everyone else has.

So £99 additional seems a bit steep but then it could be worse

I've been a good boy all year and no claims but one 'incident' where I came back to the scoob only to discover that someone had kindly 'modified' the rear n/s wing (£300 to you mate)which I told the company about as that's what your supposed to do right, even if your not going to calim right?

Cut to incandescent me on phone to call centre trying to get a sensible reason as to why because of this they had chosed to dock me of 1 years NCB by not going from 4 years to 5 years. This only came out under very close questioning so I'd advise you all to be carefull.

To be fair the girl at the other end was very good and dealt with my less than forgiving approach at this point. Up through several ranks of call centre lieutenants and I've had this reversed. Next step is a call with uber-call centre person tomorow which I fully expect to result in me getting a quote that's only £60 higer.

The point is because I told them about something they were going to punish me for it, ba5tards.

Grrrrrrrrrr

Old 21 January 2002, 05:29 PM
PEN
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Mine came in at 44% increase... no I'm not a happy bunny..
P