Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keith Michaels.... didn't quite do it again

Search this Thread

Old 08 December 2007, 05:06 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keith Michaels.... didn't quite do it again

Gary & Co.. what the hell is going on at KM?

I obtained insurance from KM recently for my car however for some reason there was confusion on both of our parts, not sure however I received several letters asked for my direct debit details, which I sent via recorded delivery.

Spoke to your colleague Andy yesterday to ask why I was still getting letters asking for my direct debit details when I had sent the necessary detals with the policy paperwork. I agreed with Andy I would get pay via credit card and explained I would call back as I was at work so would have to call him back with the details.

This morning I get a letter stating my policy is cancelled... wth is that about?! I have nothing but hassle trying to get my insurance sorted out as well as loosing money with the first months charge I paid when I took out the policy.

Really not impressed and I don't think I want to try and sort this out now, will find another insurer - nothing but hassle mate.
Old 08 December 2007, 06:12 PM
exvaux
Scooby Regular

everybody has good and bad experiences,im in the same boat as you tho when i was looking for a better quote than my renewal,as soon as i told them the price they said take it i wont get cheaper,didnt even bother trying.But Aplan managed to beat my renewal price.Maybe just caught them at a bad time
Old 08 December 2007, 06:13 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

I'd assume the letter had already been sent before you called yesterday.

It isn't a massive issue, ring me on Monday and i'll make sure the policy stays active.

Be aware that we have to send letters out after 'x' amount of days if we are still awaiting documentation, and you'll find all insurers will do the same.

We only send cancellation letters as a last resort.
Old 08 December 2007, 11:21 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
I'd assume the letter had already been sent before you called yesterday.

It isn't a massive issue, ring me on Monday and i'll make sure the policy stays active.

Be aware that we have to send letters out after 'x' amount of days if we are still awaiting documentation, and you'll find all insurers will do the same.

We only send cancellation letters as a last resort.
No problem mate, I understand it's standard procedure and am not complaining about that. Just confused as to how we got in this mess in the first place..

I am going to check with my local post office and find out what happened to the policy documents I sent to Keith Michaels (I used recorded delivery for the security it provides) as my conversation with Andy seemed to imply the documents never arrived.

I will give you a call Monday as I don't want to get caught out with no insurance in case the wrost happens!

Thanks,

Fz
Old 09 December 2007, 05:38 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by finalzero
No problem mate, I understand it's standard procedure and am not complaining about that. Just confused as to how we got in this mess in the first place..

I am going to check with my local post office and find out what happened to the policy documents I sent to Keith Michaels (I used recorded delivery for the security it provides) as my conversation with Andy seemed to imply the documents never arrived.

I will give you a call Monday as I don't want to get caught out with no insurance in case the wrost happens!

Thanks,

Fz
No probs mate, am in all day tomorrow 9-6
Old 10 December 2007, 04:50 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

Just got off the phone with Keith Michaels and cleared up the matter.

Confusion on both our parts so I got my wires crossed, turned out I had not received a particular document.

Very professional service, I was being an arsey customer but KM handled my issue without any problems and a few minutes later my insurance is sorted out.

Thanks again mate!