Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance! . . . HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11 May 2007, 03:57 PM
jem86mat87
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Insurance! . . . HELP!!!

me (aged: 20) n my girlfriend(aged:21) have just been told that wen we move to london in july the insurance on her scooby is guna go up £1600 :shock: thats on top of the samll fortune (£4200) shes already payed for it!

now wot would you guys do risk it and keep it declared as insured up here or sell up n loose owt on a lot on insurance and some on the car?

its a risk coz if you have a bump down there and they see that we are living down there they wont pay out will they?

coz theres no way we can afford that much extra but we really dont wana sell it (you guys all know what its like to own one you never wana get rid of it!!) what the **** should we do? makes me think do i really wana go to all this hassle just for a years university placement in london?

HELP GUYS!!!
Old 12 May 2007, 08:15 AM
Leee
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by jem86mat87
me (aged: 20) n my girlfriend(aged:21) have just been told that wen we move to london in july the insurance on her scooby is guna go up £1600 :shock: thats on top of the samll fortune (£4200) shes already payed for it!

now wot would you guys do risk it and keep it declared as insured up here or sell up n loose owt on a lot on insurance and some on the car?

its a risk coz if you have a bump down there and they see that we are living down there they wont pay out will they?

coz theres no way we can afford that much extra but we really dont wana sell it (you guys all know what its like to own one you never wana get rid of it!!) what the **** should we do? makes me think do i really wana go to all this hassle just for a years university placement in london?

HELP GUYS!!!

21 & 20!! £4k on insurance you must be mad my friend. I think in all honesty I would sell the car, down grade for a few years, invest the money then maybe get a subaru when your 24+. £4k on insurance is absolute maddness let alone the extra - sorry to be blunt but just being realistic.
Old 12 May 2007, 08:20 AM
swtmerce
Scooby Regular

Keep the scoob and don't go to uni. That makes the most sense. Good prioritisation