Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HelpHire / Accident Exchange

Search this Thread

Old 13 January 2007, 10:21 PM
Robin MY97Wagon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HelpHire / Accident Exchange

I have just had my scoob reversed into in my works car park. The van driver has admitted liability and the van company is insistant that it will be an insurance job. At the time of the accident my car was parked and I was sitting at my desk.

As I am completely not at fault, I will be insistent that the car is repaired to my satisfaction at a repair facility of my choice; is it worth getting HelpHire or Accident Exchange involved? Has anyone had any experience of them I guess the insurance companies hate them as they take their cut or commission.

I am currently insured with L&V with my renewal in a few weeks, so I guess that will probably increase whether or not full blame or recovery goes in my favour!

I have business use on my policy but does it make a difference if the accident happened on private property?

Anyone got any thoughts or similar experience? (I have 9yrs protected NCD) Having never needed to use insurance before I am a bit thick!