Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does a tracker make a difference

Search this Thread

Old 02 August 2006, 10:23 AM
mre15
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does a tracker make a difference

Hi All, new to the forums as I have just got my first Subaru.
A 2002 Impreza WRX with PPP.

My question is this, the car has a tracker fitted, but it will cost me £30 registration then £119 PA to activate it. Will this really make that much of a saving on insurance if its on. Still have 1 month left on old insurance companies policy so just did a change of vehicle at the moment.

Need to make a decision ready for next month though. Seems to be a very difficult car to get a quote for, well online anyway, never listed always says phone, and I hate phoning insurance companies.

Cheers.
Old 02 August 2006, 12:35 PM
nik52wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Trackers are required by some companies and not by others.
Depends who you go with. I can personally recomend A-Plan for competitive premiums who incidently did require my tracker to be activated.
Nik.

Originally Posted by mre15
Hi All, new to the forums as I have just got my first Subaru.
A 2002 Impreza WRX with PPP.

My question is this, the car has a tracker fitted, but it will cost me £30 registration then £119 PA to activate it. Will this really make that much of a saving on insurance if its on. Still have 1 month left on old insurance companies policy so just did a change of vehicle at the moment.

Need to make a decision ready for next month though. Seems to be a very difficult car to get a quote for, well online anyway, never listed always says phone, and I hate phoning insurance companies.

Cheers.