Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance help

Search this Thread

Old 08 July 2006, 06:55 PM
Daz-zs
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Insurance help

Hi,

Ive been browsing this site for a while but just starting to post.

Im 21 in a month and a half and am currently half way through my insurance year with Bell.co.uk on a 1.6 fiesta Zetec-s.

I can afford and have test driven an 03 WRX STI Type UK with no mods and an RAC Trackstar Tracker.

Im looking at buying the Scoob very soon and insuring it after my birthday in september.

Im not sure wether to contact Bell and ask how much extra i would have to pay to swap my car from the Fiesta to the Scoob for the remaining 6 months of the policy, that way i dont loose my 3rd years no claim.

That way when it comes to renewing in March 07 I will be 21, have 6 months driving experience on the Subaru, 3 Yrs NCB and 3 Years 10 months driving experience.

The second option was starting with a completely new insurer in september and restarting the insurance year again.

Does anyone know roughly what I would be paying for this scoob if i waited till march, So i would be 21, have 3 years ncb, 6 months driving on the scoob and 3 years 10 months driving experience.?

Also roughly how much if i were to go for it in september also 21, would have 3 years 4 months driving experience 2 years ncb.

I also have an SP30 from 2 years ago and no accidents or claims.
Its a fairly high risk area and its on a drive.

I dont intend to mod it just yet.

Cheers guys hope this isnt a stupid question.

Thought I would go for a car ive always loved while I can afford it and have no commitments such as kids Afterall we only live once.

Last edited by Daz-zs; 08 July 2006 at 07:24 PM.