Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insuring under my (non automotive) company

Search this Thread

Old 26 June 2006, 09:26 PM
kilo_4que
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Insuring under my (non automotive) company

Hi guys, can someone tell me if it is possible to insure my car through my corporate design company. If clients are within Leeds/Bradford and other neighbouring towns and cities i may offer onsight consultation but that aside, I was wondering if i can LEGALLY insure my car via the company

cheers
Old 27 June 2006, 03:34 PM
maclean2
Scooby Regular

Hi - if you use your car for visiting customers of your business then it makes sense that you can run the car as a business expense but in the wonderful world of tax and finance things are not always that simple.

The main man to ask is Mr G Brown of 11 Downing Street London SW1 but if he is not available try your accountant !

HTH
Old 28 June 2006, 12:15 AM
kilo_4que
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by maclean2
Hi - if you use your car for visiting customers of your business then it makes sense that you can run the car as a business expense but in the wonderful world of tax and finance things are not always that simple.

The main man to ask is Mr G Brown of 11 Downing Street London SW1 but if he is not available try your accountant !

HTH
so is it possible for me to do so without having to pay extortionate amounts of money or is it worth me just insuring the car on my own name "somehow" and claim money back on mileage