Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***KEITH MICHAELS QUOTES***

Search this Thread

Old 25 April 2006, 11:26 PM
Gary@KeithMichaels
Premium Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***KEITH MICHAELS QUOTES***

Hi folks

Many thanks for all the positive feedback on here.

I obvioulsy go out of my way to get quotes as competitive as possible, and to provide a good service.

However......it has been bought to my attention that when ringing for a quote a lot of people are not asking to speak directly to myself, and are therefore not getting the quote they were hoping for. The same applies to out website, online quotes do not go to me. Also, a lot of messages are not getting to me, which is being looked into.

THEREFORE, WHEN RINGING KEITH MICHAELS ALWAYS ASK FO ME (GARY MOULSON). IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I DO NOT RING YOU BACK IT PROBABLY MEANS I DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE, SO RING AGAIN....I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT WORTH WHILE!!!

Once again many thanks

Gary
Old 25 April 2006, 11:29 PM
RON
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Might help if you post your direct number Gary!..
Old 25 April 2006, 11:46 PM
Gary@KeithMichaels
Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by RON
Might help if you post your direct number Gary!..
Is even harder to get in touch on that number!!!!
Old 26 April 2006, 07:32 AM
Scoobyslammed
Scooby Regular

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts
Wink

02086427868 works for me everytime...
Old 26 April 2006, 06:17 PM
scooby_matt
Scooby Regular

I'll be ringing you in about 6 weeks
Old 26 April 2006, 06:58 PM
MattW
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gary@KeithMichaels
Hi folks

Many thanks for all the positive feedback on here.

I obvioulsy go out of my way to get quotes as competitive as possible, and to provide a good service.

However......it has been bought to my attention that when ringing for a quote a lot of people are not asking to speak directly to myself, and are therefore not getting the quote they were hoping for. The same applies to out website, online quotes do not go to me. Also, a lot of messages are not getting to me, which is being looked into.

THEREFORE, WHEN RINGING KEITH MICHAELS ALWAYS ASK FO ME (GARY MOULSON). IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I DO NOT RING YOU BACK IT PROBABLY MEANS I DIDN'T GET THE MESSAGE, SO RING AGAIN....I WILL TRY AND MAKE IT WORTH WHILE!!!

Once again many thanks

Gary
Gary, with the greatest respect, is this not "Keth Michaels" problem. How about all of the owners who call up without ever coming on here? I have to admit I got a lousy quote and didn't ask for you, but then I was never told (and would never assume only one advisor could) that quotes were only from you. Maybe you should let your colleagues know, magic word "Impreza" pass call to Gary!!
Old 26 April 2006, 09:53 PM
Gary@KeithMichaels
Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by MattW
Gary, with the greatest respect, is this not "Keth Michaels" problem. How about all of the owners who call up without ever coming on here? I have to admit I got a lousy quote and didn't ask for you, but then I was never told (and would never assume only one advisor could) that quotes were only from you. Maybe you should let your colleagues know, magic word "Impreza" pass call to Gary!!
Magic word 'scoobynet' comes to me.

If you phone for a quote and say you got our number from scoobynet then the call should be passed to me.

If you have asked for a quote and advised you got our number from here and are not put through to me i would appreciate it if you could inform me, as i will take actions.

If you don't quote 'scoobynet' then it is luck of the draw who you will speak to, and i can't do anything about that unfortunately.

Gary

Trending Topics

Old 27 April 2006, 11:19 AM
pippyrips
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gary@KeithMichaels
Magic word 'scoobynet' comes to me.

If you phone for a quote and say you got our number from scoobynet then the call should be passed to me.

If you have asked for a quote and advised you got our number from here and are not put through to me i would appreciate it if you could inform me, as i will take actions.

If you don't quote 'scoobynet' then it is luck of the draw who you will speak to, and i can't do anything about that unfortunately.

Gary
Gary,

I'm a bit disapointed that you never called me back with a quotation. After reading on here that getting hold of you was pretty difficult i was pleasently suprised to speak to you on my first attempt, and even more so when you called me back saying that the under-writters had closed for the day so you would call me in the morning.

As i didn't recieve the call back i rang 6 times over the course of the following 4 days - each time you were unavaible or were heard in the background saying you would call me back in 10 minutes - you never did.

As a result i'm back with a-plan for another with what i think is a great price. I appreciate that your a busy guy and but basic customer service counts for a lot in my book

Rob H
Old 27 April 2006, 11:48 AM
Gary@KeithMichaels
Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by pippyrips
Gary,

I'm a bit disapointed that you never called me back with a quotation. After reading on here that getting hold of you was pretty difficult i was pleasently suprised to speak to you on my first attempt, and even more so when you called me back saying that the under-writters had closed for the day so you would call me in the morning.

As i didn't recieve the call back i rang 6 times over the course of the following 4 days - each time you were unavaible or were heard in the background saying you would call me back in 10 minutes - you never did.

As a result i'm back with a-plan for another with what i think is a great price. I appreciate that your a busy guy and but basic customer service counts for a lot in my book

Rob H
Hi mate

Apologies i did not get back to you.

Unfortunatley i am very much in the middle. If i cannot get hold of the underwriters i cannot get a confirmed price, which is a pain to say the least.

I always try to get back to people as soon as possible, but please be aware that i only 1 person, and am covering other peoples work aswell as my own.

Sorry we couldn't help, and i hope you give us the chance to quote at your renewal

Many thanks

Gary
Old 27 April 2006, 11:47 PM
Martin-STI
Scooby Regular

Default TOP QUOTE

Gary just like to say that you have put me up even higher in my future father in laws estimations. Thanks.

I told him about you and passed on your details.
He then phoned me to thank me after you saved him £600 on his renewal on his Merc CL500.
He also said how easy it was and how prompt you where. This fella is a Solicitor and would not be passed from pillar to post. He said Great service and very professional.
I will be giving you a ring at my renewal.
Martin STI
Old 28 April 2006, 06:00 AM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Told you Gary was good no hassel, plus he know's what thing's are on are car's
Old 28 April 2006, 07:20 AM
Scoobyslammed
Scooby Regular

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts
Wink

So on my renewal with you, if I mention Scoobynet, plus being a paying SIDC member, do I get double discount???
Me bro is after a insurance quote on his Astra, will be ringing you this morning...
Old 28 April 2006, 10:42 AM
gatecrasher3
Scooby Regular

Gary do you only deal with new business?
Old 28 April 2006, 10:47 AM
Gary@KeithMichaels
Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by gatecrasher3
Gary do you only deal with new business?
Usually, but ring me and i will help you out as much as i can

Gary
Old 29 April 2006, 11:22 AM
bigsinky
Scooby Regular

do you do quotes for Northern Ireland?