Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another KM convert!

Search this Thread

Old 08 March 2006, 03:21 PM
Scooby New
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another KM convert!

Just jumped on the bandwagon and switched my insurance from LV to KM.

Big to Gary for sorting me out. Makes a pleasant change for the person on the other end of the phone to know what you mean when you say "decat exhaust" etc, and not have to spend half an hour trying to explain what it is!

(I was going to say I was happy with the price but speaking as a tight Yorkshireman, whatever it costs it's always too expensive )

Steve
Old 08 March 2006, 04:14 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooby New
Just jumped on the bandwagon and switched my insurance from LV to KM.

Big to Gary for sorting me out. Makes a pleasant change for the person on the other end of the phone to know what you mean when you say "decat exhaust" etc, and not have to spend half an hour trying to explain what it is!

(I was going to say I was happy with the price but speaking as a tight Yorkshireman, whatever it costs it's always too expensive )

Steve
Glad to help mate!!!
Old 08 March 2006, 04:30 PM
Dr.P
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well i know where you shotting from mate cos i spoke to him this afternoon and i was impressed and he has given me a great quote as well, and next month will be using him to insure my beast.
I've got loads of mods on mine but it didn't faze Gary at all and like you say Scooby New he knows what everything means with out going over and over, i was very impressed with the way he spoke to me and went through everything.
With over 355bhp i was worried i was going to get stung but now i don't need to worry because Gary has sorted for me cheers mate,your one top bloke.