Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*****Gary Moulson*****

Search this Thread

Old 10 January 2006, 07:49 PM
T_H_E__c_R_O_W
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up *****Gary Moulson*****

Must say he is highly recomended, gave me a v good quote when a-plan basicly couldnt even cover me, undercut anyother compitition by about £800.

Also very friendly.

On a side note has anyone tried adrian flux?? They are less than useless they told me i didnt have relevent exsperiance after 2yrs of driving mr2 turbo, cos the mr2 wasnt as powerfull....huh!! its more powerfull faster and 3 groups higher!!!

Gary ill be calling you 2moro to confirm everything. Thanx agin

Last edited by T_H_E__c_R_O_W; 10 January 2006 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11 January 2006, 12:17 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by T_H_E__c_R_O_W
Must say he is highly recomended, gave me a v good quote when a-plan basicly couldnt even cover me, undercut anyother compitition by about £800.

Also very friendly.

On a side note has anyone tried adrian flux?? They are less than useless they told me i didnt have relevent exsperiance after 2yrs of driving mr2 turbo, cos the mr2 wasnt as powerfull....huh!! its more powerfull faster and 3 groups higher!!!

Gary ill be calling you 2moro to confirm everything. Thanx agin

Old 11 January 2006, 10:44 AM
T_H_E__c_R_O_W
Scooby Regular

all sorted now

Cant wait till sunday when i pick the car up.

Call him!!

***********0208 642 7868*************

Thanx agin.
Old 11 January 2006, 12:03 PM
jaytc2003
Scooby Regular

Ive tried Adrian Flux, they wouldnt insure mean, beacuse again I didnt have any experience with the car. (despite previously owning a slightly moddified Sunny GTIR). Said I need one year experience with the car and then they can quote me. FFS did they want me to drive for a year without insurance?
When I am due for renewal I will not be contacting them even if they are cheaper. Will contact one of the places on here (shame I didnt know about this website and certain insurers before I got the car) when renewal is due
Old 11 January 2006, 12:55 PM
T_H_E__c_R_O_W
Scooby Regular

ye adrian flux are rubbish for been car "spcilests" (sp?) they dont have a clue what they on about, i asked which scooby they thought was more powerfull than the mr2turbo, they said it dont matter they all more powerfull!! WTF???