Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big thanks to Gary Moulson at Keith Michaels insurance again...

Search this Thread

Old 21 September 2005, 05:52 PM
Scoobyslammed
Scooby Regular

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts
Wink Big thanks to Gary Moulson at Keith Michaels insurance again...

Big thanks to Gary Moulson at Keith Michaels insurance again... Moley WRX ...
A couple of months ago he sorted the new owner of my old car out with a unbeatable quote which he took up with Gary...
Now I've got a little problem with the new Scooby, so its off the road for a couple of months while I save to re-do the bottom end bearings... So decided to buy a cheap run around so I can save some dosh up...
So bought a £300 quid Corsa 1.2...
He's started a new policy with me on the Corsa and done it for a £220 premium...
Plus he's said when the Scooby is due for renewal in November if I contact him nearer the time... he should be able to beat Tesco who I'm with now, also get me on my own insurance, as on me dad's with the Scoob at the moment... 23 at the moment, but had the last one since I was 21, its hard to get insured at this age... paying £1800 with Tesco on my Sti Type R... Gary has said he should be able to beat this and get me started on my own NCB...
Well chuffed, won't bother phoning anyone else again... a top bloke whos dead easy to talk to, no bo**ocks... just gets to the point and does everything he can for you...
All I can say is he will do his best for you, and everytime I've chucked him any buisness or I've phoned him for a quote... been quoted happy... Cheers mate speak again soon... Sisters R5 Turbo is due Feburary too mate...
Old 21 September 2005, 05:55 PM
Scoobyslammed
Scooby Regular

Cool

PS... Phone number is:- 02086427868... ask for Gary
Old 21 September 2005, 05:58 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Glad to help mate!!!

(Let me know what those intercoolers are like if you get one!!!!)
Old 21 September 2005, 06:09 PM
Scoobyslammed
Scooby Regular

Wink

Will do mate, cheers again...; speak soon...
Old 22 September 2005, 07:12 AM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs-up here as well.

M
Old 24 September 2005, 12:22 AM
scoobyverysoon
.......*SMACS*...........

Location: Manchester - Official SMACS Cleaning Freak who suffers from OCD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scoobyslammed
Big thanks to Gary Moulson at Keith Michaels insurance again... Moley WRX ...
A couple of months ago he sorted the new owner of my old car out with a unbeatable quote which he took up with Gary...
Now I've got a little problem with the new Scooby, so its off the road for a couple of months while I save to re-do the bottom end bearings... So decided to buy a cheap run around so I can save some dosh up...
So bought a £300 quid Corsa 1.2...
He's started a new policy with me on the Corsa and done it for a £220 premium...
Plus he's said when the Scooby is due for renewal in November if I contact him nearer the time... he should be able to beat Tesco who I'm with now, also get me on my own insurance, as on me dad's with the Scoob at the moment... 23 at the moment, but had the last one since I was 21, its hard to get insured at this age... paying £1800 with Tesco on my Sti Type R... Gary has said he should be able to beat this and get me started on my own NCB...
Well chuffed, won't bother phoning anyone else again... a top bloke whos dead easy to talk to, no bo**ocks... just gets to the point and does everything he can for you...
All I can say is he will do his best for you, and everytime I've chucked him any buisness or I've phoned him for a quote... been quoted happy... Cheers mate speak again soon... Sisters R5 Turbo is due Feburary too mate...
a big thumbs up from me they knocked £400 off my renewal from tesco and it included all mods, (tesco bloody lost my tracker certificate!!!!!!)
Old 24 September 2005, 10:27 AM
mightyyid
Scooby Regular

Have to agree with that. Spoke to A-PLan who were very good with a better quote than LV (who when I phoned them said their revised quote could not go any lower and they didn;t seem that bothered about it).

Then called Gary and asked for his best and he knowcked anopther £20 off. And less excess by £50.

I know A-plan said they do not send out quotes as it allows people to fend one insurer off against another, but isn't that the right of the customer. I have no loyalty to insurances companies at all - the cheapest quote will do me and I've seen enough to know that with any insurance company you might get lucky with a claim, you might not.

Full credit to them - he who gets the cheapest wins in my book...
Old 24 September 2005, 10:28 AM
mightyyid
Scooby Regular

Gary - still got to call and pay I know. Sorry - will do next week.

Andy P