Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance rant

Search this Thread

Old 25 January 2005, 05:36 PM
Jiggerypokery
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Insurance rant

Customer Service my ****! You'd think people would be falling over themselves to get the thick end of a grand, but no!

Subaru Insured: "Sorry, our system is down, but we'll call you back". Fair enough, on to number two.

NUD: "We don't cover PPP. " but phone BDML instead.

Privilege: Sounded a bit thick, needed things repeating, and require tracker, but at least they let me know after a few minutes.

Adrian Flux: Spoke to a young lady who had obviously already used up her lifetime quota of pleases and thank-yous, 'cos she certainly didn't throw any in my direction. She sounded a bit like a robot, and I started giggling half-way through as she rhymed off a list of questions. "What's your postcode? What car? What's your name? " Some training might be in order. Finally she said "We're not going to be able to beat your best quote, do you want me to transfer you to a company which may be able to help?" Oh yes please, I say. Then I got cut off.

BDML: Spent fifteen minutes asking all sorts of questions that no other insurer has asked, then he tries to put me on hold as he speaks to someone else, then I find myself talking to some call transfer agent The lady on the phone doesn't know why she's talking to me, so she transfers me back to a different bloke at BDML, who proceeds to ask me the list of standard questions again. I explain the situation and tell him I don't want to go through all of the questions again, and he says "You'll have to go through the questions again with any insurer" Obviously got the wrong end of the stick Anyway, they can't find any of my details so it's been a complete waste of time.

That's it. I don't care if you've read it or not, I feel better, and my steam is well and truly vented.

WHY OH WHY doesn't someone come up with a single form with all possible questions, fill it out, everything is in writing, photocopy it and mail it to all insurance companies, then the bast@rds can reply if they want to, and I won't have to deal with these muppets!

Jiggerypokery, breathing deeply.
Old 25 January 2005, 05:47 PM
200sxsimon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

been doing the same thing myself and apart from kerry @ brentacre they were all rubbish, adrian flux said how old? 25 what car impreza it will be £3500 minimum no what no claims postcode nothing absolute idiots.

the search continues!!!!

Originally Posted by Jiggerypokery
Customer Service my ****! You'd think people would be falling over themselves to get the thick end of a grand, but no!

Subaru Insured: "Sorry, our system is down, but we'll call you back". Fair enough, on to number two.

NUD: "We don't cover PPP. " but phone BDML instead.

Privilege: Sounded a bit thick, needed things repeating, and require tracker, but at least they let me know after a few minutes.

Adrian Flux: Spoke to a young lady who had obviously already used up her lifetime quota of pleases and thank-yous, 'cos she certainly didn't throw any in my direction. She sounded a bit like a robot, and I started giggling half-way through as she rhymed off a list of questions. "What's your postcode? What car? What's your name? " Some training might be in order. Finally she said "We're not going to be able to beat your best quote, do you want me to transfer you to a company which may be able to help?" Oh yes please, I say. Then I got cut off.

BDML: Spent fifteen minutes asking all sorts of questions that no other insurer has asked, then he tries to put me on hold as he speaks to someone else, then I find myself talking to some call transfer agent The lady on the phone doesn't know why she's talking to me, so she transfers me back to a different bloke at BDML, who proceeds to ask me the list of standard questions again. I explain the situation and tell him I don't want to go through all of the questions again, and he says "You'll have to go through the questions again with any insurer" Obviously got the wrong end of the stick Anyway, they can't find any of my details so it's been a complete waste of time.

That's it. I don't care if you've read it or not, I feel better, and my steam is well and truly vented.

WHY OH WHY doesn't someone come up with a single form with all possible questions, fill it out, everything is in writing, photocopy it and mail it to all insurance companies, then the bast@rds can reply if they want to, and I won't have to deal with these muppets!

Jiggerypokery, breathing deeply.