Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Still waiting for third party details"

Search this Thread

Old 05 October 2004, 12:46 PM
stevencotton
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default "Still waiting for third party details"

Hey insurance fans,

Had a nasty accident in my car about 6 weeks ago, only just heard from the insurance company. Apparently they are still waiting for the third party's insurance details and haven't had a response. This is a real pain in the neck, my car was destroyed in the accident so I have none at the moment.

Since this is my first ever accident (I'm not at fault by the way) I don't really know what to do and I don't feel like just sitting here waiting. What can I do to expedite my claim? Obviously this guy doesn't really care, I'd have thought he'd be done for driving without due care already. I have his name and address (assuming they are correct, I also have his reg number) so I'm thinking of calling the police and see if they did him for anything since they were at the scene, otherwise I don't really know what to do. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Steve.
Old 05 October 2004, 07:33 PM
duart
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stevencotton
Hey insurance fans,

Had a nasty accident in my car about 6 weeks ago, only just heard from the insurance company. Apparently they are still waiting for the third party's insurance details and haven't had a response. This is a real pain in the neck, my car was destroyed in the accident so I have none at the moment.

Since this is my first ever accident (I'm not at fault by the way) I don't really know what to do and I don't feel like just sitting here waiting. What can I do to expedite my claim? Obviously this guy doesn't really care, I'd have thought he'd be done for driving without due care already. I have his name and address (assuming they are correct, I also have his reg number) so I'm thinking of calling the police and see if they did him for anything since they were at the scene, otherwise I don't really know what to do. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Steve.
sorry to hear about your accident and the lack of help your bunch of dummies insurance company have turned out to be.ALL insurance companies are plugged into a database into which the insurance details of every vehicle in the land must be loaded by law so suggest its time to kick butt and get your insurance company to use thst route / HTH but if you need any further help let me know