Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

liverpool and victoria

Search this Thread

Old 19 August 2004, 11:47 AM
trubwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default liverpool and victoria

can anyone confirm that they actually cover PPP and brake upgrades on a WRX with no penalty?

the reason i ask is that their web site says ' cannot insure cars which have performance enhancing modifications' - but, when i phoned them, they quoted me for an 01 MY WRX (with the PPP and brake upgrade) and said 'as it did not increase the size of the engine it was not taken into account in the premium they quoted'.

the premium they quoted was very competitive and i just want to know if there is a catch somewhere?

would welcome your experiences with Liverpool & Victoria and thanks.
Old 19 August 2004, 01:53 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

No catch that anyone's found yet.
Old 19 August 2004, 02:09 PM
New_scooby_04

From my understanding the only thing L&V Won't accept without imposing a penalty or refusing cover is an engine capacity increase. You should retain all your paperwork and receipts and get colour photos of any mods, though in case you have to claim. I'd also inform the company of any mods IN WRITING! They argue that this is unnecessary, but if you do so and send it via recorded delivery, there is no excuse for them denying that they were kept properly informed should you have to claim.

Best.
Old 19 August 2004, 07:22 PM
Azyman
Scooby Regular

Default just tried for a quote

strange i just phoned them up to ask for a quote on my01 wrx Eu import with ppp <well monday it will be and they said they dont insure that model

anyone know any other insurers i could try

i am with tesco atm premium of £668 per year but they want another £270 for the ppp

thanks
Geoff