Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance for PPP on MY03 WRX

Search this Thread

Old 08 April 2004, 09:00 AM
Powerkiter
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Insurance for PPP on MY03 WRX

Are there any insurance companies that will provide cover for PPP on a MY03 WRX. I have tried Liverpool Victoria and they were nearly £300 more expensive than other quotes I have had for a MY03 WRX without the PPP.

I was looking at purchasing a MY03 WRX and then adding the PPP later. I do not want to find that the insurance company doubles the cost at a later date once the PPP is added.
Old 08 April 2004, 10:24 AM
jas03WRX
Scooby Regular

Strange that... LV ?? I was insured with them on my golf. Remapped at AmD (extra 47 BHP) they said as long as the engine has been increased to a larger capacity they weren’t bothered!??

What if you ask them how much would it be if you had tyhe car “chipped” because technically that all your having done. Like if you getting it ECUTEK’d... might be worth giving it a go....

Let me know how you get on... I’ll be in the same boat hopefully soon.
Old 08 April 2004, 10:26 AM
jas03WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jas03WRX
Strange that... LV ?? I was insured with them on my golf. Remapped at AmD (extra 47 BHP) they said as long as the engine has been increased to a larger capacity they weren’t bothered!??

What if you ask them how much would it be if you had tyhe car “chipped” because technically that all your having done. Like if you getting it ECUTEK’d... might be worth giving it a go....

Let me know how you get on... I’ll be in the same boat hopefully soon.
Eek... that’s “as the engine HASN’T been increased to a larger capacity they weren’t bothered!??”

I’ll never make a copywriter!!!