Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

L & V

Search this Thread

Old 23 March 2004, 12:08 PM
Rolo
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default L & V

does anyone know who L & V insurance are a lot of you are refering to them I am currently looking at quotes for my car.
Old 23 March 2004, 12:21 PM
JoanUK300
Scooby Regular

http://www.liverpoolvictoria.co.uk/c...troduction.htm

We`re with them and they were cheapest by about £200.....and we told them about the mods........
We should get a discount next year after referring you lot
Old 23 March 2004, 05:51 PM
Tentenths
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rolo
does anyone know who L & V insurance are a lot of you are refering to them I am currently looking at quotes for my car.
Surely this was answered in response to your question on another thread this morning? http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=311631
Old 24 March 2004, 09:08 AM
Blobster
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by Rolo
It's Liverpool+Victoria. They're underwritten by Frizzell insurance or something like that. They have a web site and phone number in the FAQ at the top of this forum.
I think you have to be 30+ to insure a Scoob with them, but they don't care about mods, business use is free, and courtesy cars are covered at no extra cost.
..And for me they were the cheapest by a country mile....although they still have not got the WR1 listed.

Blobster