Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

30 quotes in one hit!! brilliant

Search this Thread

Old 20 February 2004, 11:09 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up 50 quotes in one hit!! brilliant

this is cool try this.

if your looking for a new insurance quote click this link and fill in the form, it quotes you over about 50 different insurers, takes about 5 mins. I found 4 that beat my current insurers by at least £50!!!

click here

jamo

Last edited by Jamo; 20 February 2004 at 11:11 PM.
Old 20 February 2004, 11:13 PM
sti555
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also give this a try:

http://www.confused.com

don't bother for imports or highly modded motors though...
Old 21 February 2004, 08:02 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

quality site like

Norwich Union Direct
To view the reasons why this insurer has not quoted, please click on the details button.
Pearl
To view the reasons why this insurer has not quoted, please click on the details button.
Prudential
MoreThan
Direct Line
Nationwide
Tesco
Halifax
AXA
Screentrade
Endsleigh
Egg
Esure
Bell
Quote A Car
Eagle Star
Budget
4YoungDrivers

LMAO
Old 21 February 2004, 10:20 PM
Jiggerypokery
Scooby Regular

Yep, complete waste of time in my experience.

One actually came in at around £930, which I thought was reasonable given all the other quotes I had received. Others failed to quote because I had listed the mods (PPP). The cheapest (£930) insurer phoned me, and said, "ah, I think there may be a problem with your modifications... ah yes, that will be £2200 then please ". B1oody fools, they were given the full details just like everyone else.
Old 22 February 2004, 03:24 AM
JohnMcC
Scooby Regular

I tried this and found it a bit hit and miss....well, miss mainly.

I did get some quotes back but they cam back for Sports/GXs instead of WRXs - even though I had put down WRX. I was just about to bite their arm off until I saw that some quotes had come back for a different model.

Did get some proper quotes back but they werent competetive.

Thats not to say it isnt worth doing as it can obviously come up trumps sometimes.
Old 23 February 2004, 03:30 PM
supertouring
Scooby Regular

Looked up MY01 WRX, myself and wife both late 30s.

Only had 4 quotes, 2 of which were over 2 qrand! Of the other 2 I had a good one off tescos for under 600. Guess who I am with currently? Tescos. And it was cheaper than I am paying now.

Off to L&V next.