Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greenlight - Not looking to insure Subaru's

Search this Thread

Old 22 August 2003, 01:34 PM
P1 Enthusiast
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Greenlight have just informed me they will not looking to be insuring subaru's for under 30s from now on - they have lost a fortune on them being stolen via a house break in.

He also included P1s in this, i told him i didnt know of a single P1 being stolen this year. Anyway no cover for me - i was gob smacked by such poor customer service. Explains my lack of renewal letter.
Old 22 August 2003, 01:46 PM
scoobyfella
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi P1,

Iv'e just come of the phone with them, and i have to say the most helpfull, polite insurance telephone operator i have ever spoken to, he told me they don't insure in wales anymore but said he will see what he can do. He also told me that scoobys are getting very expensive tools these days for every £1 they take in in policys at the moment they are paying outnearly £2, that's why premiums are going up on scoobys, they still have around 2000 on their books though, but are very concerned indeed, he recons before long premiums will be well over £1000 for all owners (much like the old cosworth days of the eaely 90s)

Anyway he came back with a very good quote for me not the best, but the 3rd best iv'e had £787 inc all mods with PNCB and full European cover.They also replace like for like on mods.

James.