Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Direct line insurance

Old 20 June 2019, 11:21 AM
John 37
Scooby Regular

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Direct line insurance

Just got a quote for my STI hatchback insurance. It's significantly cheaper than anything else. Does anyone have any experience of this company?
Old 20 June 2019, 12:14 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Im with them for one of my cars, again came in a fair amount cheaper than the likes of Flux.
Old 01 July 2019, 07:50 AM
John 37
Scooby Regular

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Thanks. Looks like I'm going with them. They're significantly cheaper than anything on the normal comparison sites.
One downside is their online quote system doesn't allow for mods. You have to ring them. The guy I spoke to was helpful enough though.
Old 01 July 2019, 09:59 AM
hackisfun
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by John 37
Thanks. Looks like I'm going with them. They're significantly cheaper than anything on the normal comparison sites.
One downside is their online quote system doesn't allow for mods. You have to ring them. The guy I spoke to was helpful enough though.

Ive bene with them 5+ year . Im paying less for my insurance than tax. That's with 10 years protected no claims and low excess for my 2006 sti
Old 05 July 2019, 04:15 PM
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by John 37
Hi.
If you need any help with insurance for modifications then please feel free to drop me a line. We have a number of dedicated modified schemes that aren't on the price comparison sites.
Regards,
Dan.