Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tracker help ????

Search this Thread

Old 06 August 2015, 06:54 AM
Boostin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tracker help ????

Just about to get my car back on the road and my insurance say it needs a tracker on. Does anyone have any advice about what make model to go for ? They all seem extremely expensive. I've seen cheaper ones that you fit yourself and no subscription, im wondering if these type are insurance friendly ?

Cheers.
Old 09 August 2015, 08:15 PM
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi,
We might be able to help with insurance that doesn't require a tracking system. If you ever need a quotation then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.
Old 10 August 2015, 10:27 AM
Beastie
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Boostin
Just about to get my car back on the road and my insurance say it needs a tracker on. Does anyone have any advice about what make model to go for ? They all seem extremely expensive. I've seen cheaper ones that you fit yourself and no subscription, im wondering if these type are insurance friendly ?

Cheers.
Ive had the trackstar and now the metasat. Just realise that your car battery will go flat within two weeks if you are not reguarly running the car.

I havent declared my trackers for insurance purposes as it doesnt affect my premium if i do or dont. Best to find a policy that doesnt require one. Its not too hard.

If you still want one, just be sure it is approved by thatcham and recognised by the insurance company.