Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

***1992-2000 GC8 stainless exhaust group buy - full system***

Search this Thread

Old 21 July 2008, 05:05 PM
bren@apex
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***1992-2000 GC8 stainless exhaust group buy - full system***

Ive a batch of stainless 3" exhausts systems in stock to fit the classic Impreza. Theyre turbo back so you get front pipe, mid section and back box. Theyre stainless steel, mandrel bent with amazing quality welding and finish. The systems come with three silencers so are quite rorty but not overly loud. Sweet sound on idle and full throttle but reasonable level when cruising at a steady speed.

Tail pipe

Centre section and back section

Centre section and back box again

Quality of welding

Front pipe

Front pipe close up

These systems normally sell for £399, if we get 5 people involved then I can do them for £289!

If we get 10+ people then Ill throw in a FREE front GC8 strut brace worth £74.50!

Impreza GC8 front strut brace

Please do NOT just stick your name on this thread, that will NOT be counted a an order. Orders are only confirmed when you have phoned with payment details. Please do not pm me with orders, they need to be placed over the phone, through our website, through Paypal or via bank transfer.

Good will ONLY be sent to the address that the card is registsered to. Theres no point arguing or pleading with my staff in an attempt to get the goods delivered to an alternate adress, fraudulent orders with stolen cards had led to a strict company policy of goods only going to the registered address. A pain for some, I know, thank the thieving scum of this world for forcing us into this position

If you want the goods sending to an alternate address then you can pay by bank transfer.

Phone - You can phone your order through to 01274 683633. International customers shouldnt be concerned about speaking to us, all the staff at Apex are more than used to dealing with international customers as a large percentage of our customer base is located throughout Europe.

Website - You can use this blank order form on our website, just bear in mind that it will only accept credit card details at this point, not debit. Just put the details of the required kit and vehicle specifics in the comments box. We will manually process the order in the office. We need the following info in the comments box:

Car model (e.g Impreza)
Car version (e.g. Sti, WRX) This is important, the later Stis run a different rear kit to the WRX and earlier cars.
Car year

Details of product being ordered

Paypal - You need to add a 4% Paypal surcharge to the total (goods plus carriage) to cover Paypals processing costs. Just multiply the total by 1.04. Our Paypal address is payATapexperformance.co.uk and we will need the following information including in the Paypal payment to complete the order:

Full name
Full address
Daytime contact telephone number
Email address
Scoobynet username

Car model (e.g Impreza)
Car version (e.g. Sti, WRX) This is important, the later Stis run a different rear kit to the WRX and earlier cars.
Car year

Details of product being ordered

Bank transfer

Please pm me if you want to pay by bank transfer for further info and to arrange.

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Old 22 July 2008, 09:38 AM
R4LLY
Scooby Regular

That decat downpipe doesn't actually seem to be a true 3" all the way, Would it be actually as effective as the H&S Version as they are full 3" all the way?...
Old 22 July 2008, 12:36 PM
bren@apex
Former Sponsor

Theyre just under 3" at the exit of the bell mouth, I cant give exact measurement as I cant get verniers into the pipe at that point.
Old 22 July 2008, 02:19 PM
Jimmythebiz
Scooby Regular

I dont spose how many decibels it would make on a standard classic sti?
Want to know if it would be trackable with this exhaust?

Cheers
Jimmy