Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

Green/TSL Grp.N blue weave PANEL FILTER

Search this Thread

Old 23 January 2007, 04:13 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Green/TSL Grp.N blue weave PANEL FILTER

I'm planning a change to a FMIC in the next month or so. I've got a Group N panel filter made by Green for TSL that will be up for sale, with something like 500 miles and a month's use on it (I only just fitted it in place of an STi panel filter, and it seems to make a significant improvement in airflow over the STi).

This is not your standard Green panel filter which is actually a universal item that fits the airbox of many other makes and models. The Group N is a different weave done by Green for greater flow and is identified by its blue cotton instead of green. It can still be serviced with the normal Green cleaner/reoiling fluid though.

I guarantee it will be spotless and will have all the paperwork with it when I come to sell. This cost me just under £50 delivered from TSL.

If you're interested and want first dibs on it when it comes up for sale, just PM me an offer. Best offer will get it when the time comes. I won't charge any extra for postage, that'll be part of your offer price. As a guide, I'd be happy to accept £40 delivered and much less happy with £20 LOL.

Cheers!

Link to the item is here: TSL MOTORSPORT | Subaru Saab Mitsubishi | parts | repair | servicing | performance tuning | UK

SORRY WRONG FORUM!!!

Last edited by silent running; 23 January 2007 at 04:22 PM.