Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

Inovit Wheels - Another Chance

Search this Thread

Old 27 September 2006, 10:38 AM
totoro
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inovit Wheels - Another Chance

Hi,

It may seem like 5 minutes since the last Inovit group buy (thanks to monotokpoint for sorting that out), but seeing as a few people were left disappointed due to a lack of stock at Inovit (me being one of them!) and additional interest shown by people after the recent group buy finished, I’m starting another one.

Inovit are expecting a large stock order soon.

This group buy is being is arranged through Jase at Scoobybits once again.

Wheels available are Redline, Tarmac and ST VI in 17” & 18”

http://www.inovit.com/products/

Pricing for a set of 4 is as follows:

17" Wheels
Wheels only
Group Buy of 5 = 225 + VAT & Delivery
Group Buy of 10 = 210 + VAT & Delivery

With budget tyres
Group Buy of 5 = 370 + VAT & Delivery
Group Buy of 10 = 350 + VAT & Delivery

18" Wheels
Wheels only
Group Buy of 5 = 270 + VAT & Delivery
Group Buy of 10 = 255 + VAT & Delivery

With budget tyres
Group Buy of 5 = 510 + VAT & Delivery
Group Buy of 10 = 490 + VAT & Delivery

Prices include wheels nuts and centre caps.
Insured delivery is £17.00

So this does not drag on forever, I’m going to let this run for 2 weeks (finish 11th October)

If you would like to take part, please add your user ID, Wheel type, colour, size and model year as well as any tyre requirements to the list below.

Cheers.

1:Totoro – Redline, Gold, 18”, 04MY, Wheels only.
2:
3:
4:
5:
---------------------------------------------------------
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Old 27 September 2006, 12:05 PM
Scoobybits
Scooby Regular

just note redline and tarmac both 17" and 18" but stv1 only in 18" other designs such as triumph(email me for images) now on offer also.
Old 27 September 2006, 12:53 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

best mod I've ever made.

Picked my daughter up from school on Monday and she said "Why is everyone looking at your car?" "Is it cos they think its cool?"
Old 27 September 2006, 01:37 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Jase,

Sent you a PM

Old 27 September 2006, 03:40 PM
h4rry
Scooby Regular

There was gunmetal grey redlines on the last group buy, that i also missed out on. Are these available again this time, if so i will def be adding my name! Thanx
Old 27 September 2006, 04:33 PM
Striker J
Scooby Regular

just to say the wheels i recieved were spot on,so was the delivery,,,,,,
i want a spair with tyre.....white 18=7.5 six spoke...how much.....
Old 28 September 2006, 08:18 PM
wrxmania
Scooby Regular

What is the price for a set of black (or anthracite) Tarmacs, 17" with proper tyres such as Toyo T1-R's????

DEFO interested. JASEMAC - can you post up images of the other wheels available such as the TRIUMPH you list (but not on the site)?

Brian []
Old 28 September 2006, 08:50 PM
toxwaz
Scooby Regular

Question wot u got??

hi, could u tell me which if any are available for the 05 sti?? cheers mark
Old 29 September 2006, 10:04 AM
h4rry
Scooby Regular

Any more info?? Thanks
Old 29 September 2006, 10:22 AM
Matt @ INOVIT .com
Scooby Regular

Hi Guys, No prizes for guessing who i am but some of you may have seen my posts at the back end of the previous group buy.

Basically, having talked with Jason I'm planning to keep you updated on what is available and what's going to be available. All payments and price quote etc must go through Jason, but to quicken things up i can say yay or nay to availability questions and also tell you what's coming or what could be a good alternative option.

The easiest way of doing this is going to be for me to list what we have available and what i have dates for already.

17" Redline:

Hyper Silver / Shadow Chrome and White only for classic shapes
Black, Gold, GunMetal / Anthracite, Hyper Silver / Shadow Chrome and White available for the new shape BUT the offset will be 38 so we will need exact details of your car to determine which model of the new shape you have (this goes for all listings for new shape enquiries.

18" Redline:

Black Diamond Cut and GunMetal / Anthracite only for classic shapes
Black, Gold, GunMetal / Anthracite, Hyper Silver / Shadow Chrome and White available for the new shape BUT the offset will be 38

17" Tarmac:

Hyper Silver / Shadow Chrome and White for classic shapes
Black, Gold, GunMetal / Anthracite, Hyper Silver / Shadow Chrome and White - again offset will be 38

18" Tarmac:

GunMetal / Anthracite (ET 45 or 48) and White for classic shapes
Black, Gold, GunMetal / Anthracite (ET 38 OR 45), Hyper Silver / Shadow Chrome and White for the new shape scoobies - again offset will be 38 unless otherwise stated.

All ST VI's are for new and classic shape scoobies and have an ET of 42 so great break clearence for the classic shapes but again we'll need exact details if your car is a new shape model.

16" ST VI (available in 2 weeks):

GunMetal / Anthracite + Polished Lip and White only

18" ST VI:

Available now: Matt Black + Polished Lip, White, and Bronze

Available in around 5-6 weeks: Gloss Black + Poloshed Lip, GunMetal / Anthracite + Polished Lip, and Gold (ET 45)

APIS is again for both classic and New shape scoobies, ET 42

18" APIS: Gloss Black + Stainless Steel Lip

DUE IN 4-5 WEEKS TIME

18" AROS:

ALL with stainless steel Lips: Hyper Silver, GunMetal, and Gold (picture not yet available but please look at the other wheels in gold to get an idea of the finish)

Finally, we have the Triumph, 18", ET 45: Hyper Silver for classic and new shape alike.

That is your lot for the moment, please feel free to either post questions or send me an email and i shall do my best to answer them within 1 working day!! We do have more Tarmacs and Redlines on the way but they are roughly 2 months away at the moment so i believed it wasn't worth listing them. Pleaase let me know if you would like me to list them.

Happy shopping folks.

Last edited by Matt @ INOVIT .com; 02 October 2006 at 03:29 PM.
Old 29 September 2006, 12:29 PM
totoro
Scooby Newbie

Default Offset?

Isn't an offset of 38 on 18" wheels too low for a blob eye WRX?
Thought it needed to be in the 40's.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers.
Old 29 September 2006, 04:47 PM
Matt @ INOVIT .com
Scooby Regular

Your correct BUT only for the brand spanking new ones. Basically, from Nov 2004 till i believe Nov 2005, the offset range for the bug eyes is MEANT to be 35 - 45 (according to the bible aka fitment guide). We have fitted a few offset 38's to the 04/05 models and not had a problem but a couple of proven to be fun.

Basically when your intending to make your order PLEASE list as much detail on your car as you possibly can. Year, engine size, model, any body work you've had done, standard or personalised breaks; THE MORE THE BETTER. We will then take that info and compare it to what we know wheels have been fitted to before and go from there.

Wheel fitting isn't simple at the best of times, but fitting to scoobies is a great way to keep yourself occupied believe me.

Hopefully that's given you a bit more of an idea of where we stand but if not let me know and i'll try to approach it from a different angle. Thanks a lot and av a great weekend folks. No doubt i'll be writing again on monday.

PS one more thing before i head out, if you want to have a look and see what the wheels look like once fitted onto the car, please feel free to have a look through my little gallery. I can't promise you'll be able to see exactly what your looking for but chances are you can get a really good idea what the styles look like against the cars at least. Enjoy:

http://inovit-wheels-on-cars.fotopic...ollections.php

Last edited by Matt @ INOVIT .com; 29 September 2006 at 04:50 PM.
Old 01 October 2006, 08:27 AM
terror
Scooby Regular

Hi. Im interested in the 18" ST VI without tyres, unless you can get them T1-R's or something similar. I have got a uk classic with standard suspension (for now), which tyre size would be best for my car 215/35/18 ?
Old 01 October 2006, 08:29 AM
terror
Scooby Regular

Sorry forgot to say, GunMetal with the polished lip
Old 01 October 2006, 12:04 PM
scoobboy
Scooby Regular

When are the anthracite gonna be available in the tarmac alloys for the classic scooby?

May be interested in alloys only as wouldnt risk the budget tyres on em.
Old 01 October 2006, 12:05 PM
scoobboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by terror
Hi. Im interested in the 18" ST VI without tyres, unless you can get them T1-R's or something similar. I have got a uk classic with standard suspension (for now), which tyre size would be best for my car 215/35/18 ?
ps you are right on the tyre size and also i wouldnt go for the budget option either and would want the Toyo T1-R's
Old 01 October 2006, 12:39 PM
terror
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobboy
ps you are right on the tyre size and also i wouldnt go for the budget option either and would want the Toyo T1-R's
Thanks buddy
Old 01 October 2006, 01:57 PM
Woody1
Scooby Regular

I quite like the ST VI 18" gun metal with polished lip and the gold Redline 18".

2 questions.....

1. Would they fit a bug eye STi UK with standard Brembo's ?
2. How much with Toyo T1-R's ?

Cheers

Last edited by Woody1; 01 October 2006 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01 October 2006, 08:05 PM
Gus the Bus
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by totoro
Isn't an offset of 38 on 18" wheels too low for a blob eye WRX?
Thought it needed to be in the 40's.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers.
ET48 on my inovites on the WRX300.

Last edited by Gus the Bus; 01 October 2006 at 08:08 PM.
Old 01 October 2006, 08:41 PM
scoobboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gus the Bus
ET48 on my inovites on the WRX300.

u must be forever cleaning those, thats why i want the anthracite colour lol
Old 01 October 2006, 08:54 PM
Gus the Bus
Scooby Regular

u must be forever cleaning those, thats why i want the anthracite colour lol
Not that bad tbh scoobboy. I gave them three coats of wheel sealer/polish before I fitted them so, mud/dust doesnt cling.

Certainly not as bad as I thought they would be.

Cheers

Gus
Old 02 October 2006, 01:41 PM
Matt @ INOVIT .com
Scooby Regular

I shall be communicating with Jason today with regards to the Toyo T1-R's but i can say now that price is going to depend on quantity. Inovit for the mean time is not stocking the performance tyre range as the majority of our buyers only need budgets but we can buy them in and at short notice to. More News to follow on that front. Please feel free to call Jason with regards to the quality of the budget performance tyres - I would say if you are a track day man then your going to want the mutz nutz of the tyre world but for gettin from A to B the budgets are a great option!!

For the Bug Eye'd STI's they only need an extra 3mm break clearence to fit (so long as they are the same PCD as the classic Scooby) so an offset of 45 or 42 would go straight on without any worries.

Now for some good news, i've had an update with regards to wheels coming into stock AND below is the update.

DUE IN 4-5 WEEKS TIME

18" AROS:

ALL with stainless steel Lips: Hyper Silver, GunMetal / Anthracite, and Gold (picture not yet available but please look at the other wheels in gold to get an idea of the finish)

We do have more Tarmacs and Redlines on the way but they are roughly 2 months away at the moment so i believed it wasn't worth listing them. Pleaase let me know if you would like me to list them.

Once again please keep the questions coming i shall be checking this at least once every working day.

Last edited by Matt @ INOVIT .com; 03 October 2006 at 11:50 AM.
Old 02 October 2006, 02:31 PM
scoobboy
Scooby Regular

When are the anthracite gonna be available in the tarmac alloys for the classic scooby?
Can you answer this for me?
Old 02 October 2006, 03:24 PM
Matt @ INOVIT .com
Scooby Regular

As listed above that is available now. To avoid confusion i will change the post above BUT anthracite = Gunmetal, Shadow Chrome = Hyper Silver.
Old 02 October 2006, 03:34 PM
scoobboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Matt @ INOVIT .com
As listed above that is available now. To avoid confusion i will change the post above BUT anthracite = Gunmetal, Shadow Chrome = Hyper Silver.
ahh no probs mate
Old 03 October 2006, 03:02 PM
h4rry
Scooby Regular

When can we start ordering? Is there a list to be filled in so that we know when we have 10 people to get the mAX. DISCOUNT??
Old 04 October 2006, 07:49 PM
T20Driver
Scooby Regular

Sorry if i've missed it somewhere ... but is there any weight information available somewhere for each range ?

Also ... can anyone tell me what offsets I have ? ... MY05 JDM STi .. currently on 235/45 R17s but looking to go to 18"s. I believe I have a pcd of 114.3 .... whatever that is if it is relevant
Old 05 October 2006, 09:35 AM
Scoobybits
Scooby Regular

Contact me when you like 01709 555155 between 08.30 and 5pm Mon to Friday.
I will take order details and payment details ..NOTE payment will not be required or taken until the gb closes..this will be annouced with plenty of notice for all concerned.
Regards fitment and tyre price enquries soory for delay shall post reply shortly..
Cheers
Jase
Old 05 October 2006, 09:54 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Just like to add that I bought the budgets with my wheels and I wouldnt say they were quite as good as toyos but I've had no real loss of traction issues. I get 4 wheel/understeery/sliding off roundabouts once the boost kicks in but I would say only a little earlier than my 17s with toyos.

And I'm talking about in the wet. Perfectly acceptable for my needs.
Old 05 October 2006, 10:11 AM
Matt @ INOVIT .com
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by T20Driver
Sorry if i've missed it somewhere ... but is there any weight information available somewhere for each range ?

Also ... can anyone tell me what offsets I have ? ... MY05 JDM STi .. currently on 235/45 R17s but looking to go to 18"s. I believe I have a pcd of 114.3 .... whatever that is if it is relevant
unfortuantely we do not have listings for the weight of these wheels but i'm sure if previous buyers could give their oppinion this could be a great help.

As for your car it would depend on exactly when your car was made in 05 (by my records). I have a listing from Nov onwards that would say your offset range would be 42-45 but i would imagine that this is the case anyway. You need the slightly lower offfset for break clearence but for wheels to fit your car please look above for 'new shape' listings.

Originally Posted by EddScott
Just like to add that I bought the budgets with my wheels and I wouldnt say they were quite as good as toyos but I've had no real loss of traction issues. I get 4 wheel/understeery/sliding off roundabouts once the boost kicks in but I would say only a little earlier than my 17s with toyos.

And I'm talking about in the wet. Perfectly acceptable for my needs.
I don't think that realistically we can expect the same kind of traction ability from budget performance tyres as you would from Toyo's and the like BUT then again that is why they come out cheaper. If you are willing to pay the axtra money please feel free but as Edd has said, providing your not intending to go track racing in the wet, the budget tyres do pretty well for what they cost!!

Quick Reply: Inovit Wheels - Another Chance