Notices
Group Buys Post your Group Buy and subscribe to existing group buys here!

*LEDA suspension*

Search this Thread

Old 07 September 2005, 01:23 PM
Renault Sport 182
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *LEDA suspension*

Hi guys, i've arranged a group buy primarily for Renaulsport owners and i think i have the 10 people needed for the 30% discount! But thought i'd open this to you lot as well.

Prices-

Scooby classic, 00-02, 03-04 and 05 are the same prices. RRP is £1354 for the standard kit (options of having emulsified gas/remote canisters etc) Discounted price will be £948 assuming I get the ten orders required!

Let me know if you're interested and post any technical questions below. I wont be dragging this out so act quickly people.

Cheers.

Gary
Old 07 September 2005, 06:48 PM
Renault Sport 182
Scooby Newbie

Bump :-D
Old 08 September 2005, 12:54 PM
Renault Sport 182
Scooby Newbie

*UPDATE* Deposits are now being taken

Call LEDA on 01376 326531 ask for John and say that you are part of the 'Gary Gray' group buy.

They will need to know the application of your vehicle. For example, if you use it for track, rally cross, or for normal road use.

Secondly, they need to know if you require oil, emulsified gas, gas with remote canister, or double adjustable gas. Dont worry if you dont understand these options John is a friendly chap and will guide you through the basics and make recommendations based on your vehicle's application.

30% deposit is required in order to begin building the units (takes approximately 4 weeks).

Note to those that aren't in an ideal financial position to purchase at the moment- If you can manage the deposit by the first week of October then you will have an additional four weeks to set aside money to pay the rest. Hope that helps some of you out.

Those that do phone up to confirm orders please let me know via this thread/PM/email- fast_car182@hotmail.com

Cheers Guys.

Gary
Old 12 September 2005, 03:40 PM
Renault Sport 182
Scooby Newbie

to the top :-D
Old 06 October 2005, 05:08 PM
Renault Sport 182
Scooby Newbie

Just incase anyones interested....

This group buy closes friday at 5.30pm!

Ten+ people have paid (mostly renault sport owners) so the maximum discount of 30% is applicable. This is open to everyone and available for any car.

Cheers

Gary