Notices

Help with delimiter

Search this Thread

Old 06 July 2012, 04:40 PM
Kaos
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with delimiter

iv just bought a delimiter for my import v3 off ebay. it came with no instructions so here i am asking anyone on here if they know or have fitted one of these before. it fits on to the back of the clocks between the clocks and cable. it fits on the back of the clocks fine. when i click it on the cable end it pushes the cable out at the end where it gose into the short part of the speedo. the small part is the part that gose in the gearbox. because of this it wont click into the short part of the speedo.

my thought is trim the end up where the cale comes out at the clocks end.
yea it dosnt sound right. any advise please

this is the item

Old 08 July 2012, 01:45 PM
Kaos
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i will add to this because nobody has a clue.

the delimiter fits perfect on the clock and on the cable. but it will only do so if i have the cable diconnected at the connection for the lower part of the speedo near the gearbox. at i just figered out the cable dosnt even sit in the back of the clocks propaly. the square cable that runs throught the speedo cable is to long. even to fit the original clocks. so no wonder im having a problem fitting the delimiter. THE CABLE MUST BE WRONG. it just abouts sits in the original clocks but dosnt click in because of the centre being to long. gess nobody else has had this problem