Moderators

Search this Thread

Old 28 February 2012, 01:28 PM
Metal Mickey
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderators

Ali-B,

Thank you for being reasonable about my contention and posting regards immy. oliver is right to say people need to be able see trader feedback especially with importing where money is given in trust! This forum is how and why I became involved with immy in the first place, No other reason. I previously bought an Evo 9 mr rs that was imported by another importer whose reputation was rightly, impeccable.

Tx,

The status of the deposit is now irrelevant if he has breached our contract in the eyes of the law he is obliged to refund me any expenditure incurred in the process, period. I merely used it as background.

nate, 53, Ross etc,

Please don't get yourself in trouble on my behalf - this guy can twist anything. He is to able make homophobic remarks - simply because it's him thats saying it - but is ready to conjour up the PC issue when it's suits him. That's real arrogance for you - he remains profoundly unaware of his own hypocrasy! Anyway the nature of your support is honorable. If we can't have honest justice in a counrtry like this - where can you? Thank you all so much.

Oliver6,

Please don't give up on the forum. I have been on many and it's as good as it get's. The Subaru brand has given me and my mates years of joy and there are some fantastic people on here who are as knowledgeable as they are helpful. Enjoy your car! These guys will help you do so. My apologies for my part in you feeling like this.

Immy,

The guy has used a generic picture to illustrate something he is tying to impart. I believe the Metaphor is in the fact the man in the picture is digging a hole - just like you were. Stop making a further fool of yourself with the PC card! No wonder there is some much trouble in the world!

You have never produced a name or address or attempted to answer the burning question I posed. The only truthful thing you said was the fact that I told you I would definately take the car of you if you funded it!

I never let you down, IMO you tried to exploit me. I don't believe all of these cars were pre sold. Why was two blue spec c's and one white one still for sale on your site for a year after this? Why have the others that bought these cars of you at that time not come forward? There is no evidence in the search of any of them!

I will catch up with you, make no mistake! I already have. Because the situation is a civil one it is complex, as you well know. I can't think of another trader I have ever dealt with in all my years that has behaved like you. Hopefully these threads will keep your legacy alive.

Mickey.

Last edited by Metal Mickey; 28 February 2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 28 February 2012, 01:56 PM
Terminator X
Owner of SNet

MM - I'll only post once. Immy treated me very well over 2 transactions involving cars worth c£35k in fact I might have been the very first person on SNet to purchase from him. Many more people have bought cars from him with no issues either. Afaik it's just you & kinQuick/Ross/7 (watever the hell his username is now) that have problems. I have no reason to distrust Immy & in fact I would / will buy more cars from him in the future without hesitation. I'm sorry to hear about your situation & wish you well with it.

TX.
Old 28 February 2012, 02:39 PM
oliVeR6
Scooby Regular

Not to worry mate, I do understand the frustration both you and Immy/PCM/Juggers are probably experiencing and I'm sure we're all guilty of letting our frustrations get in the way of solving and issue at some point!
I was perhaps a little rash in my post due to being regular user of Edition 38 (VAG website) and so sick of seeing so much bandwagon hopping and b*tching, I figured with my move to SN I would encounter a more mature audience and less immature actions

As for giving up on SN, this won't be happening. I have already learned a HELL of a lot of info from reading through various threads and probably saved myself time and disappointment from buying the "wrong" car. So i'll be sticking around and hopefully (when I actually decide if I can wait to find a JDM Hawkeye STI or just buy a nice UK STI!) I'll meet some of you guys and become a more established member
Old 28 February 2012, 02:55 PM
Galifrey
Scooby Regular

Think you have posted this in the wrong forum mate, hope you get it all sorted.
Old 28 February 2012, 04:44 PM
AbbasSTI
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Metal Mickey

The guy has used a generic picture to illustrate something he is tying to impart.
No Mickey, he didn't. He used this picture:

And then (I assume) he edited it to this stereotypical Asian Gangster Rag head with extra little "Bradford" there to add to the hilarity.

I don't know if he is or isn't a racist. But that picture has made me not like him very much at all.
Old 28 February 2012, 06:05 PM
Metal Mickey
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by oliVeR6
Not to worry mate, I do understand the frustration both you and Immy/PCM/Juggers are probably experiencing and I'm sure we're all guilty of letting our frustrations get in the way of solving and issue at some point!
I was perhaps a little rash in my post due to being regular user of Edition 38 (VAG website) and so sick of seeing so much bandwagon hopping and b*tching, I figured with my move to SN I would encounter a more mature audience and less immature actions

As for giving up on SN, this won't be happening. I have already learned a HELL of a lot of info from reading through various threads and probably saved myself time and disappointment from buying the "wrong" car. So i'll be sticking around and hopefully (when I actually decide if I can wait to find a JDM Hawkeye STI or just buy a nice UK STI!) I'll meet some of you guys and become a more established member
I've had both JDM typre R and a WR1, liked both. Probably steer towards JDM spec c now, lighter stronger etc -sound different with the twin scroll and equal headers etc. The Hawkeye is nice, I've got a brand new Lotus Exige 260 and still hanker for a spec c. Enjoy whatever you buy.