Notices

Lambda thread fitting... East Herts/West Essex/Nth London

Search this Thread

Old 22 December 2011, 08:10 PM
PaulJC
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lambda thread fitting... East Herts/West Essex/Nth London

I want a Lambda adapter welded into the down pipe of my standard STi system, i'm not planning on replacing it till later on next year and would like to look at logging/mapping before then so need an adapter welded on...

Anyone that can do this? Or any recommendations of someone who can?

Cheers
Old 22 December 2011, 08:22 PM
The Pink Ninja
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I`m looking into doing this myself too, I`ve been reading a few bits recently but still not up to spec on it all, I`m looking at getting the Innovate DB LC-1, I think its possible to fit the new sensor(Bosch) into the existing hole where the OEM sensor is and then take a narrowband signal from there to the ECU to keep it happy, Then take your readings from the LC-1 using Logworks software, I`m not 100% sure if it is correct yet though, If it is its gonna be a lot less hassle to sort it, anyway as above posted any info appretiated, Gaz.
Old 22 December 2011, 11:43 PM
PaulJC
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GAZ2293
I`m looking into doing this myself too, I`ve been reading a few bits recently but still not up to spec on it all, I`m looking at getting the Innovate DB LC-1, I think its possible to fit the new sensor(Bosch) into the existing hole where the OEM sensor is and then take a narrowband signal from there to the ECU to keep it happy, Then take your readings from the LC-1 using Logworks software, I`m not 100% sure if it is correct yet though, If it is its gonna be a lot less hassle to sort it, anyway as above posted any info appretiated, Gaz.
Splash out on the proper bit of kit to log straight from your car, a Tactrix box and cable, this will also be able to collect data from your Innovate and add it to the logs of all the other sensors

I want to leave the standard sensors/wiring in place for now.