Notices

front de cat

Search this Thread

Old 21 October 2011, 02:42 PM
COBRA666
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front de cat

hi guys would this be the same fitting for a 1998 2.0 sport the front cat where the lambda goes into

http://srx.uk.ebayrtm.com/clk?RtmClk...220528&pi=3286
Old 21 October 2011, 03:35 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

this pipe goes from the headers to the Turbo, so as yours doesnt have a turbo id say no.
Old 21 October 2011, 04:12 PM
COBRA666
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JDM_Stig
this pipe goes from the headers to the Turbo, so as yours doesnt have a turbo id say no.

i only want the small pipe that replaces the front cat not a complete sports cat, the exhaust guy maybe able to modify it if the lambda sensor fits ,which ain't done a bit of difference by the way
Old 22 October 2011, 09:35 AM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by COBRA666
i only want the small pipe that replaces the front cat not a complete sports cat, the exhaust guy maybe able to modify it if the lambda sensor fits ,which ain't done a bit of difference by the way
Is the sensor actually showing up as working now? like I said the old one wasnt,
As you havent been near since I last looked at it I have no idea, you seem to have found a garage to fit your parts and used them, now things arent right your looking for someone to bail you out, you would be better using the garage who is advising you as they know what the issue is, some random place arent really going to be a expert on Subaru`s and fault finding.
Old 22 October 2011, 10:51 AM
COBRA666
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JDM_Stig
Is the sensor actually showing up as working now? like I said the old one wasnt,
As you havent been near since I last looked at it I have no idea, you seem to have found a garage to fit your parts and used them, now things arent right your looking for someone to bail you out, you would be better using the garage who is advising you as they know what the issue is, some random place arent really going to be a expert on Subaru`s and fault finding.
im not looking for anyone to bail me out ive come on this forum for help mate ive changed whats been told to be changed and its still the the same it wasn't a dig at you the garage i go to is a tyre and exhaust place hes not a Subaru mechanic or anything but does no a fair bit on cars he said could be the coil pack , new plugs, maybe lamda sensor the only thing out the 3 i haven't done is the coil pack, i didn't want to keep bothering you as you said the other faults you couldn't help with its not been plugged into to a diagnostic since i last saw you ive tried the ecu reset with the green and black plugs but to be totally honest im still not sure what im doing as simple as it is to all you guys it isn't to me
Old 22 October 2011, 12:34 PM
Scoobyno1
Scooby Regular

No that part won't fit, look on scoobyworlds website they have the Decat pipes for the non turbos.
Old 22 October 2011, 02:36 PM
COBRA666
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scoobyno1
No that part won't fit, look on scoobyworlds website they have the Decat pipes for the non turbos.
cheers mate, just had a look they do have one The Afterburner Decat Pipe 1 £101 must be a cheaper place for a little bit of pipe