Notices

PLEASE HELP :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06 December 2010, 05:32 PM
Noddy WRX
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAY GUYS PLEASE HELP!!!! I HAD MY 94 CLASSIC BROKEN INTO OVER THIS SNOWY PERIOD AND THE ******* HAVE SMASHED DRIVERS DOOR LOCK STEERING COLUMN IGNITION BARRELL TO BITS IM ABSOLUTLY GUTTED!!!!!!!! AS YOUR ALL AWARE CHRISTMAS IS HERE AGAIN SO FUNDS ARE LOW SO ANY HELP WHAT SO EVER WOULD BE REALLY REALLY APPRECIATED, NOT GOT ALOT OF MONEY TILL END DEC REALLY BUT LIKE I SAID IM FUMING AND HEART BROKEN ABOUT IT, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
Old 06 December 2010, 05:45 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Theres a few on ebay,some at £9.99 some £30 etc so have a ganda/keep a look on them.

also,try out your local scrappy,subaru legacy/impreza sport models are all the same (of the same yr so a legacy 1999 has the same lockset as the impreza 1999 model etc)

the door lock is easy to do,the ignition barrel,a little more time,but only 20 mins for a 1st timer,its held on by some shear bolts, tap a screwdriver or punch into the sheared bit and tap it round until it comes undone.

being a 94 model,you have no keys to program which is a bonus,if there was one !

good luck
Old 06 December 2010, 06:01 PM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Noddy WRX
HAY GUYS PLEASE HELP!!!! I HAD MY 94 CLASSIC BROKEN INTO OVER THIS SNOWY PERIOD AND THE ******* HAVE SMASHED DRIVERS DOOR LOCK STEERING COLUMN IGNITION BARRELL TO BITS IM ABSOLUTLY GUTTED!!!!!!!! AS YOUR ALL AWARE CHRISTMAS IS HERE AGAIN SO FUNDS ARE LOW SO ANY HELP WHAT SO EVER WOULD BE REALLY REALLY APPRECIATED, NOT GOT ALOT OF MONEY TILL END DEC REALLY BUT LIKE I SAID IM FUMING AND HEART BROKEN ABOUT IT, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
******' waste of oxygen bastrds mate.

Get in the for sale section on here. Plenty being broken and your sure to get the right parts.

Merry ****** Christmas eh!
Old 06 December 2010, 09:49 PM
sti345
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hi mate, got this for sale on the bay 140487343812 you can have the couling as well mate. pick up swansea save on postage.
Old 06 December 2010, 09:57 PM
dj219957
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive changed ignition barrel myself and it is very easy. just scratch a line in the security bolts and you can undo them easy. door lock is not too bad either. probly not a good idea to advertise where you live on your id<<<
Old 07 December 2010, 11:11 PM
Noddy WRX
Scooby Newbie

cheers dj219957 i have changed my profile info!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks for helpful advice on chanding them