Notices

Blobeye STI Alram Keypad - Help

Search this Thread

Old 18 November 2010, 11:07 PM
Bigbob3000
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blobeye STI Alarm Keypad - Help

I've had my 03 STI blobeye a year now, and i've come to a point where i would love to know what the keypad in the coin slot, below the steering wheel does.

Anyone know where to find my code?

I do have a little 'flange' of metal on a keyring with one of my spare keys, it has 5 number pressed into to it? Possibly that?

How do i go about programming it, just for future ref. really. Maby info to pass on to the next owner...

Last edited by Bigbob3000; 18 November 2010 at 11:11 PM.
Old 18 November 2010, 11:15 PM
joey_turbo
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Its for the standard alarm, as you have mentioned.
Its used for programming functions, or arming/disarming in the event your fob doesn't work.

You might find your code somewhere in the documents that came with that.

Best bet is to change it to something you can remember:

https://www.scoobynet.com/security-1...a-key-fob.html
Old 19 November 2010, 12:37 AM
Splitpin
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bigbob3000
I do have a little 'flange' of metal on a keyring with one of my spare keys, it has 5 number pressed into to it? Possibly that?
No, that's your key number - you'll need that if you ever need to order a spare one from Subaru. As above the keypad controls the UK importer fit Sigma alarm, and the PIN for this (along with the Thatcham conformity certificate) should be in the car's paperwork.

Anything you want to know about the alarm you'll find via the search. Can do a lot of stuff via the pad - including changing the way it behaves in certain ways you might like. Also worth popping over to the SIDC forums where (former Sigma employee) Sigma Sam has already written the answer to virtually everything and anything you could ever ask.
Old 19 November 2010, 07:53 PM
Bigbob3000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Splitpin
No, that's your key number - you'll need that if you ever need to order a spare one from Subaru. As above the keypad controls the UK importer fit Sigma alarm, and the PIN for this (along with the Thatcham conformity certificate) should be in the car's paperwork.

Anything you want to know about the alarm you'll find via the search. Can do a lot of stuff via the pad - including changing the way it behaves in certain ways you might like. Also worth popping over to the SIDC forums where (former Sigma employee) Sigma Sam has already written the answer to virtually everything and anything you could ever ask.
Splitpin, your a god amongst scooby owners, bet you have a flat4 for a heart..lol..Thank you, will have a hunt around for the bits at the weekend.
Interested to see what the keypad can change...
Thanks again mate...