Notices

help please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 31 October 2010, 10:46 AM
s450oby
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help please!!!

basically weve got two cars, 3 on monday ive got my bugeye mrs got a corsa sport and ive just bought her a new corsa sxi being picked up on monday, i didnt do a px with the old corsa cos it wasnt worth the dealer giving me 400 for it so was gona sell it privately for say 800 and the plan was to use that money to upgrade and remap the bugeye. anyway took my mums car for mot yest and it failed miserably shoks, trackrod ends etc...
and as shes on her own and not much money i said she could have our old corsa but the tax is up today on it. and while we decide if her cars worth fixng or not i didnt want to tax ours confusing i know but tax is also up on mums too so like i say dont want to tax both untill i know if mums is worth fixing? how long if any have i got before taxing either? any help will be appreciated and sorry for the long winded story
Old 31 October 2010, 11:01 AM
f4la k
Scooby Regular

Need to do it tomorrow or sorn them.. Shocks and track rods are nothin. get hers fixed and sell yours providing hers is worth fixing..
Old 31 October 2010, 11:19 AM
s450oby
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f4la k
Need to do it tomorrow or sorn them.. Shocks and track rods are nothin. get hers fixed and sell yours providing hers is worth fixing..
thats what i thought but 2 people have told my wife u have two weeks to do it hers is worth fixing, im going to my mates garage today to get a quote, thanks tyrone
Old 31 October 2010, 12:12 PM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

You can SORN it/them online, 2 min job. And then tax when you are ready. Its not hassle and saves dvla sending you a fine.