Notices

HELP PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 15 October 2009, 09:48 PM
ad5gtt
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP PLEASE!!!

hi all i own a 2003 wrx were there any sigma alarm upgrades available as i have a alarm fitted which uses a subaru key but also has a keypad inside the car whick looks like ones ive had on sigma alrms on other cars my key has stopped working and will no longer lock/unlock car with fob or swich immobiliser off i can lock it using the locks but this still dont turn the immobiliser off will subaru main dealers have a overide code for this i have tried changin the battery in the remote but to no use still the same
Old 15 October 2009, 09:57 PM
Splitpin
Scooby Regular

Have you tried just changing the battery in the fob? It no doubt will be a regular UK fit M30 and it will have an override PIN. Not sure whether dealers will keep a note of these but provided the alarm isn't actually fully set it should be overrideable.

Your best next step would be to nip over to the SIDC forums and read Sigma Sam's posts. Someone is guaranteed to have been in the same situation so chances are you'll find the answer there.
Old 15 October 2009, 11:43 PM
ad5gtt
Scooby Newbie

changed battery in remote and still no joy been on tto my mate who worked for sigma/toad for many years and he said he will find the factory reset code and put me a new code in so i can remember it