Old 24 September 2009, 03:32 PM
NAY93WRX
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default v2 sti 555

Folks,

im back in a Scooby its a nice v2 sti 555

anyway,

the car is decatted (downpipe) and the O2 sensor has been unplugged half way along (the cream coloured plug where both bits join) and its just sitting there. The hole in the decat is bolted up. is this gonna cause problems?

lastly,

the botton vacuum pipe on the boost solonoid (the one with the restrictor pill) is vanting to air because the little pipe on the resonator has snapped off. Is this gonna cause boost issues?

cheers

Nathan
Old 24 September 2009, 07:50 PM
my94wrx
Scooby Regular

the down pipe sensor is probably more than likely the EGT sensor or referred to cat on fire sensor, your lambda should be in the drives side front of the headers just before the up-pipe

as for the bottom pipe that is fine vented to air you block the hole where should go on your resonator/induction kit.
Old 25 September 2009, 06:10 PM
NAY93WRX
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by my94wrx
the down pipe sensor is probably more than likely the EGT sensor or referred to cat on fire sensor, your lambda should be in the drives side front of the headers just before the up-pipe

as for the bottom pipe that is fine vented to air you block the hole where should go on your resonator/induction kit.
Cheers mate,

I think your right with the cat sensor as it would screw into the oem downpipe normally.

Ill block the hole on the resonator