Notices

P1 Blitz Nur Spec, air filter?.. other mods? helpp!

Search this Thread

Old 22 June 2009, 05:51 PM
manzdass
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P1 Blitz Nur Spec, air filter?.. other mods? helpp!

wondering if you guys can help me, i have owned my p1 for about a year now, and it is completely standard, apart from a exedyclutch when engine was rebuilt and a forge dump valve.

i want to tune the car, and i wanted to get it remaped. the car was put on the rollers a couple of months back and was only producing 258bhp, i was upset by this figure, but when the computer was conected the maf sensor and camshaft position sensor warning came on. i have replaced the spark plugs with pfr7bs.

i have brought a blitz nur spec exhaust centre and backbox 3" which i havent put on yet, and am looking to by a open neck decat.. i want to replace the panel filter if you could recommend which one i should use it would be great , and also any other recomendationsbefore a remap?....

how much should a remap cost?, and what kind of figures i should be looking at in terms of power and torque..

Where should i go for the remap? i heard bob rawle is good any others?... have i made the right choice with the exhaust... and should any open neck downpipe be ok for the P1?....
Old 22 June 2009, 05:59 PM
V5RLTD
Scooby Regular

Hi, i had more or less the same situation as you. Lowish power etc. I put a k&n panel in the oe airbox (ditching the induction kit). I then went to see Bob Rawle for a remap, the power went from 264bhp upto 319bhp as was totally different.
Old 22 June 2009, 07:46 PM
manzdass
Scooby Regular

yeh i mean the car feels a bit slugish for a p1 at the moment i thought it could be that im just used to the power now, when you went to bob rawle which other mods have to achieve the 319bhp ?... exhaust etc?
Old 22 June 2009, 07:59 PM
V5RLTD
Scooby Regular

Hi, i had a turbo back de-cat exhaust, k&n panel, irridium plugs, ported throttle body, hks bov and a walbro fuel pump. Have a look on this link, it will answer all you need to know
BRDevelopments