Notices

Sti Mods......

Search this Thread

Old 04 March 2002, 01:38 PM
GSti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm now goin crazy deciding what to do..... your help is required..
My Sti prodrive is going in thursday morning for its 1000 miles and new 18" prodrives with toyo rubber... so stage 1 will be complete....
Now what do I do next, I want the WRC light conversion, Prodrive / morrettes ??? I'm a newbie, and front foglamps, my dealer is saying that both of these can be achieved, but there seems to be a difference of opinion reading some of the posts on here. Will also consider having front & rear mudflaps fitted, the blue SWRT ones could be good, but why do they seem so expensive, their obviously not your traditional mudflaps, again I'll state I'm a newbie....

Now for power & suspension mods, I was going to wait for the PPP and possible prodrive susp mods, but it seems to be getting further away, I don't really want to wait 6 months, I WANT IT NOW..!!!!
So, as I'm pretty close to scooby sport, do I take a little trip there and get a full decat system ?, but my concern is that when the PPP does arrive, possible ECU & exhaust, is it going to conflict with what I do now ?
As for suspension, I personally feel the car needs to come down a little, options ??, or is that purely a comestic thing of mine...

Apologies for the long post and so many questions, but I really want to mod this car, but I want to make sure I do the right thing from the beginning...

Any Opinions or views would be much appreciated....
From a very icthy Gsti....

Old 05 March 2002, 11:04 AM
GSti
Scooby Regular

So... no-one got any advice on modifying a Sti 7 then....
Anyone ?

Old 03 April 2002, 01:31 PM
LitchfieldImports
Former Sponsor

Cool

Hi we may have the answers
SPORTS PERFORMANCE PACK
· Upgraded Induction Kit
· Performance Exhaust System
· Enhanced Engine Management Set-up
· Lowered Suspension
· Up-rated Anti-Roll bar
· Full Geometry Set-up
£1695+VAT

The UK300/WRC light will require modification as they don't match the STI new style lights, we tried A new design will be out soon

Give me a call, if you fancy chatting about STI mods

Regards

Iain
01242 260406
Demo available

[Edited by iainlit - 3/4/2002 2:33:32 PM]