Notices

lincoln/nottingham area

Search this Thread

Old 30 November 2008, 03:22 PM
JAMSCOOB
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lincoln/nottingham area

hi my mot is now due and i have a bell mouth downpipe and nur spec exhaust so obviously wont pass the emission test. does anyone kno of a garage in the lincoln nottingham area as (im based in grantham) which might be able to help me out instead of me having to scource a standard downpipe get that fitted then taken of again. my mate usually does it for me at his garage but he has been checked recenlty by mot inspector or something so is a bit dubious about doing it any help would be great cheers
Old 30 November 2008, 04:22 PM
alpha charlie
Scooby Regular

Have you spoken to Carnetix matey? They may be able to point you in the direction you need
Cheers
AC
Old 30 November 2008, 04:44 PM
kylejennings05
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JAMSCOOB
hi my mot is now due and i have a bell mouth downpipe and nur spec exhaust so obviously wont pass the emission test. does anyone kno of a garage in the lincoln nottingham area as (im based in grantham) which might be able to help me out instead of me having to scource a standard downpipe get that fitted then taken of again. my mate usually does it for me at his garage but he has been checked recenlty by mot inspector or something so is a bit dubious about doing it any help would be great cheers
iv got a catted down pipe £30 if its any use to you [worksop] oh classic fitment