Notices

Power engineering WRX upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 18 June 2008, 12:06 PM
BugBen
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power engineering WRX upgrade

Anyone used Power engineering in Uxbridge recently? What were your experiences with them?

I am thinking about taking my 02WRX bugeye there to be ECUTEK’d and de-catted and as far as I can tell these are the closest people to me (I’m down in the Worthing/West Sussex area) unless anyone knows of any others.

Any ideas how much I’d pay for a de-cat (probably looking at a sports cat d/p and straight through u/p and center) and an associated remap?

Thanks
Old 18 June 2008, 01:34 PM
stevie1982
Scooby Regular

i have used them forthe rolling road and i have to say Iann who knows a hell of a lot and the Other guy think it was Matt are two very helpful gents.

if i remember they took the rolling road side of things over a while back, not to sure if i would buy parts or source the parts myself and have them fit them and then map the car

also try Subaru4you in Newbury for work which is where i take mine and Bob Rawle who imho is the Top Mapper round here

steve
Old 18 June 2008, 01:58 PM
The rookie
Scooby Regular

Back in my Ford days I knew 3 RS turbo oweners all of which had major problems (including piston failure within 100 miles) after mods by PE and they also washed their hands of Sprintex supercharger issues when things got to hard for them to continue giving support, they may be better now but thats the only direct expereinec I know of.

Simon