Help me to solve my problem!!

Search this Thread

Old 14 May 2008, 08:05 AM
Yana654
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me to solve my problem!!

Hey,
I am looking for software which can put my favorite DVD movies in my personal multimedia player, such as my iPod, Zune or PSP? I know the fact that most multimedia player’s available today only supports MP4 format. If you gays know any software which will convert DVD format movies and videos to a file format that is compatible to iPod, Zune, PSP and even your PDA and cell phone. So, please let me know.
Thanks for future help.
Old 15 May 2008, 04:33 AM
nancy951
Scooby Newbie

I am using Movavi vediosuite, it is very easy to use and it converts DVD format movies and videos to a file format. You can play it on iPod, Zune, PSP and even your PDA and cell phone. It can convert DVD file format to MP4 format or to other formats that is supported by your personal multimedia player. The important thing about this is it doesn’t just convert DVD movies to a file format compatible to your personal multimedia player, but it will also enable you to extract frames and soundtracks in a particular DVD. I think it will be helpful to you.
Old 15 May 2008, 01:25 PM
DaveR
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Yana654
Hey,
I am looking for software which can put my favorite DVD movies in my personal multimedia player, such as my iPod, Zune or PSP? I know the fact that most multimedia player’s available today only supports MP4 format. If you gays know any software which will convert DVD format movies and videos to a file format that is compatible to iPod, Zune, PSP and even your PDA and cell phone. So, please let me know.
Thanks for future help.

If you gays?

lol!